Drunken kiss(Part 2)

Tyler smirked smugly at me as I squirmed helplessly at my current position, lying down at the table with a lemon slice between my lips, salt just below my belly button and tequila at my belly button

Tyler slowly and torturously licks the salt and sucks and dips his tongue at my belly button. And takes the lemon slice between my lips as slowly as possible..

"Damn that was hot." A guy hollers

I blushed furiously and climbed down the table

"Its all your fault!" I muttered at him

"Well how could I say no to a body shot?" He asked and whispered in my ears "especially if its you that I'm doing it with"

While everyone is either dancing or making out, I was in the corner, pigging out myself with the came we bought. What? I can't resist Triple Chocolate cake.
I drank something that looked like water, but as it reaches my throat, I feel it burn, I know it isn't water but being the careless me I drank it all.

Minutes later I was chugging the whole thing like water and I felt my head buzzing, but I didn't care for a single thing right now I just feel that the dancefloor is calling me and that fucking song is calling me to dance.

... Hey girl what's that sound, what that thing that got me like wow...

I moved my hips sensually as I raise my hand above my head not minding that guy who is grinding me at my back

...go back back back back back it up and you drop down low, ....

I slide down and touched my body upwards. I feel so hot right now. My flesh is burning.

...get your ass in the floor... So I twerk it like miley....

I started grinding up to the guy behind me. And it didn't surprise me when I heard him grunt.

"What the fuck are you doing?!!!" A loud voice boomed in front of me

I know that voice but I don't recognize that face.

"Fuck off Mister, can't you see I'm busy?"

"Yeah why don't you move your sorry ass somewhere." The guy behind me told the guy in front of me .

"That's it were going home. " he told me as he dragged me with him.

"Oi. What are you doing? Didn't the Lady told you to fuck off, clearly you don't understand what-"

Then I heard a loud crack like a jaw braking

"Shut the fuck up."

"Why you!"

Then the next thing I know the guy that's being a jerk to me was punched by the guy I've been dancing with earlier.

And that's when all hell brake lose.

I wake up to find myself at someone's car.

"Sleep" the voice sounded mad.

"Why should I?" I childishly cross my arms across my chest.

"Because you caused enough trouble" he sternly said glaring daggers at me

For some reason, I didn't want this person mad at me .

"I'm sorry"

He didn't reply and just drove off.

I touched his cheek and he suddenly stiffened.

"You're handsome"

He still didn't reply but turned his head towards me . I started giggling for no reason as I saw his face with clear confusion at it.
It looked so handsome.

I started to take a whiff of his Cologne it was attracting me to come towards him.

I open my eyes to find myself inches away from his lips

Those lips.

It looked so inviting. So soft. So pink. So kissable

So I leaned in and kissed that person.