Back to Work - Chapter 8

Author POV

  The playhouse is coming along. Piece by piece, chains are dangling down the ceiling, some blood in the corner of the dark room. Walls that have dried blood on it, is getting painted over. Rich smelling candles in every room covering the smell of death. But the best part is that no longer one scream is echoing in the house but two, a girl and a boy. Both are tied by chains that no man can break through, but also these chains are not ordinary...these chains are hot, burning hot.

And a boy laughing like the unhinged boy he is, is enjoying their screams painted with pain. The boy sleeps happily when he can hear their screams, their screams bring him comfort knowing that those two are no longer in his love's life. Soon those two will no longer even be alive. It's all just a matter of time.

Yeosang then unchains the girl who is Wooyoung's roommate. When the girl is unchained she quickly tries to escape but then is held back by his strong grip, the girl is far too weak against Yeosang.

"Not so quick now little lady."
He says with a wicked voice.

"LET GO OF ME YOU PSYCHO!"
She screams at the top of her lungs.

A hard slap is heard and everting goes silent.

"You better watch your volume lady."
He says trying his best to stay calm.

"Since, you decide it would be a good idea to yell my ear off. Why don't I... punish you? Hm? Dose that sound good to you?"
He whispers into her ear.

That girl is an absolute dirty slut. She thinks that her punishment is gonna be sex and she is excited for her 'punishment'. Oh how stupid she is. She even ignores the fact the he is gay, so why would he even have sex with her in the first place.

"What do you mean by punishment?"
She asks trying to sound innocent.

"Hm, I don't know... Maybe a whip or sharp blades or maybe my favorite fire.."
The girl is now shocked as she realizes that she misunderstood him.

"What?! No!"
She yells again.

"What did I say about yelling?"

"I hate you! Let me go! I swear I'll call the cops on you when I escape you!"

A deep chuckle is heard.

"Oh darling, you really think you're gonna escape from me?"

The girl stays silent and looks away from her kidnapper and her soon to be killer.

"Answer me!"
He yells at her.

"Yes!! I am going to escape!"
She says with little confidence.

A round of laughter breaks through the air.

"That's very funny lady."
He says while taking out a knife form his pocket and then slamming his knife into her arm and keeping it there.

She then screams in agony from the sudden pain.

"Does this feel like escaping to you? Are you feeling that freedom and no pain? Huh?!"

He then takes out the knife that was in her arm and slammed is into her other arm. He gets up and walks to his weapons, he picks up a match and a candle. He walks back to the now sobbing girl that is sitting on the floor. He bends down to her height and then lights the candle on fire. He makes sure that the hot candle wax pours over her skin. Next thing you know the house is filled with her screams of pain. Her pain seems that it wasn't enough for him to be satisfied so he forcefully opens her mouth and pour the wax into her throat. The wax then causes a wall in her body so she isn't able to breath and then she slowly fades out of this world.

Yeosang POV

Wooyoung's roommate is finally dead. Usually, I find joy in killing people but Wooyoung's roommate was another story, her screams were annoying, her face was annoying to look at, just everything about her annoyed me. Unfortunately, she died too fast but I just couldn't help it she was such a pain in the ass.

But, it's all apart of my plan. Wooyoung will soon not be able to pay rent without his roommate's help, so then I'll offer him a stay at my playhouse but he doesn't need to know that.

When the time comes he'll be all mine...