Killing Spree - Chapter 11

Yeosang POV

I storm out of the room and angrily walk out of the hospital.

This is gonna mess up my plan all because some idiots decided to not pay attention to the god damn road! Now my plan is on hold and Wooyoung is hurt! I swear I'll kill those bastards when I find them.

I go for 1 hour walk once my nerves had calmed down. I push the hospital doors open and walk back to Wooyoung's room he is currently staying in. I knock twice and wait for a signal that I can come in. I faintly hear a "come in" from inside the room.

"Hey Sangie, where'd you go?"

"Just a walk." I replay with a short answer.

"Here's some chicken if you want some."

"Hospital chicken " I question him.

"Mhmm, the doctor came in and gave me some, but I don't want any."

"Alright." I sit down in a modern looking chair that is by Wooyoung's bed. I then grab the plate of chicken that Wooyoung saved me and start to eat it.

"Do you like? It's spicy and I don't know if you like it."

"It's chicken, you know I like all types of chicken." I tell him.

"I should've thought of your obsession with chicken." He laughs.

——————

After talking for about an hour it was time for me to leave. I tell him goodnight and give him a small gentle kiss on his head, he giggled like a child that had just seen bubbles for the first time. I then make my way out of the hospital, smiling as I remember his cute giggle.

Once, I reached to the playhouse I sit down on the couch and call a friend of mine.

"Hello? Who is th-"

"It's Yeosang." I cut him off.

"Ah Yeosang, why are you calling me at 11pm?"

"I need a new plan. Now."  I say coldly so he would know how serious this is.

"What happened?"

"Don't worry about it, just help me figure out another way to get Wooyoung to the playhouse sooner, okay?"

"Alright, so should we-"

"Nonono, you figure out the plan. I need to attend some unexpected business right now."

"What business are you talking abou-"

"Just shut up and figure out the god damn plan." I cut him off once again

"Okay okay!"

"I'll get going now, bye."

"Bye Sang." He says before I end the call.

I go and grab my black heavy boots and a black hoodie with a black leather jacket on top and slide on my gloves.