I'm back, But Worse - Chapter 26

Yeosang has been hearing San's words on repeat for the whole day; it's driving him crazy.

Fucking hell...

Yeosang has been in his room all day laying down. His mind wanders onto what Wooyoung has been saying.

This is unbelievable. I've been friends with him for 7 years and suddenly those 7 years are gone like dust on a windy day. Now all of sudden San and Wooyoung are friends?!

...

"Fuck it, I'm leaving."

"Please sir, let me and my daughter go! We won't tell a soul!" A woman screams while tied up in a chair.

The woman and her daughter are facing each other, both tied up in a chair.

Yeosang simply tilts his head at the middle-aged lady.

"No," Yeosang says in a soft voice without any emotions. Which only scares the two others.

"Please, just let my daughter go at least!" The woman pleads.

Yeosang slaps the women, his patience is already very low. He can't handle the yelling right now.

The young daughter screams as she witnessed her mother get slapped harshly.

"Please don't hurt her!" The girl yells with tears in her eyes.

But her broken face didn't faze him. If anything it just made it worse. He liked how the girl looked so destroyed, he could see conflict in her eyes.

"Please kill just kill me, hurt me! Just don't hurt my mom!"

Yeosang cracks a smile and turns to the horrified mother.

"What a loyal daughter you have." He gives her a crazy smile.
"Well young lady, if you say so!"

Yeosang pulls out a long knife and walks to the girl.

"No! Please stop don't hurt her!"

"too late." He whispers.

He goes and slashes her thigh.

The girl screams in pain.

"No! Please-" Yeosang slashes the mother's mouth.

"Shut up, will you!"

Yeosang turns back to the girl then again slashes her thigh even deeper. The young girl cries even harder. The stinging being overwhelming.

Yeosang then takes the knife and carves a smiley face onto her open stomach.

The craved smile having blood dripping down.

He then takes the knife and repeatedly stabs the girl in her left arm. Then he goes in slashing her neck, killing her in an instant.

He watches how her body goes limp in the seat.

He turns around and sees the mom crying and hears mumbles coming from her.

He then goes and grabs alcohol, he walks back to her and stares at her while he takes off the cap to the bottle of isopropyl alcohol. He then looks down at the bottle and looks back up to the face of the lady. She looks down and sees what he's holding, her eyes go wide.

"Aren't I doing you favor? I'm healing your mouth."

The woman shakes her head side to side.

"Ungrateful brat." He then pours the whole bottle onto her slashed mouth.

Her body shakes and twitches from the unbelievable pain. The lady was letting her tears free-fall.

He then nicely unties her, setting her free. She runs to her daughter's deceased body. But is stopped by Yeosang.

"Ah, ah, ah."

The woman looks up to the murder.

"Come on now, leave. Your daughter saved you, that would be a bit selfish of you to die, don't you think?"

The woman thinks for a bit and leaves her daughter.

"Ha, if only it was that easy." He mumbles.

Bang!

The lady falls dead to the floor.

"Any-ho, onto the next!" He says happily.