Leaving pt.1 - Chapter 29

"Wooyoung, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

———————

Yeosang sighs at himself, he hates what he just did to Wooyoung but at the same time, he would do it again. He looks around and sees Nero sitting in front of the door, looking at him.

"Come here boy," He says patting his lap.

Nero jumps onto his lap and lays himself there. He starts purring loudly trying to make Yeosang feel relax as he senses that's he's stress.

Yeosang lays his back onto the bed but keeps his legs in the same spot. Nero quickly gets up and cuddles next to Yeosang's neck.

They both fall asleep together.

———————

Wooyoung's eyes widen as he gasps at San's words.

San looks down at his lap, playing with his hands.

"Wooyoung, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you perhaps want to- um live with me? At my place, it's in Busan."

Wooyoung just stares at San with mixed emotions.

"Well actually, it's me and my friend's place. I used to live there and I still go there frequently, so I sorta have a place there. I want you to come with me, I'm going there to visit him but I think you should come, you know for your safety. And also to stay there for a while not just for a week or so, you need to stay away from Yeosang."

"I-I but what about Yeosang, he'll notice. And-"

"That's kinda the point and also he won't hurt you if he ever did find you again, I'll protect you but I do think that won't be necessary," San says leaving a confused Wooyoung.

"If it means I'll be safe AND you won't get hurt because of me then I guess I'm fine."

"Perfect, we can leave soon since you don't have anything with you."

"Wait, what about Nero? San- please let's take Nero with us!" He grabs San's hands and holds them tight and pouts in aegyo.

"Uh- yeah of course," San says flustered.

——————

San walks into the room where Yeosang is staying. He takes notice of Nero laying next to him.

Hm. San looks around the room, seeing that he needs nothing from this room except Nero.

He quietly tiptoes to the bed, he reaches to grab Nero. During the process, he wakes up the cat but luckily the cat does not make a sound. San thanks the gods despite being an atheist.

Thank you so much, Nero! San happily says in his mind.

He goes and puts Nero in the front entrance room. He then goes back into the main house to go and retrieve Wooyoung...

"San what are you doing up this late?"

San's eyes widened after hearing his fear come true. He looks up and sees Yeosang standing in front of his room.

"Oh, I was just in the mood to go outside and stargaze."

"Hm, in a sentimental mood, huh."

"Yeah..."

"Well I'll let you to it, I'm gonna go back to bed then, night," Yeosang says walking into his bedroom shutting his door behind him, closing the door on San...

"Night Yeo.....goodnight," San says looking at the door then coming back to his sense, he then goes back to what he was doing before: getting Wooyoung out of here.