a nervous one P.P.

request: Could you possibly do a fic where the reader is a cheerleader and Peter still gets all flustered and stuff when he sees her in the uniform even thought they are dating? Xxx

Sure, the football team intimidated Peter more than they should have. After all, he's stronger than all of them combined, but still, it's reasonable for a shy, nerdy kid like him

It's the cheerleading team that truly makes him nervous, though. Though you're on the team, he's not quite accustomed to you and your uniform, or the fact that the two of you are never really around the team. The two of you aren't much on PDA, though he does want to show you off. You're the most beautiful person in the entire school, and he has no shame in flaunting that to everyone.

Except for the fact that he can barely handle your beauty. He still gets flustered when you wear skirts around him — he knows he can't handle seeing you in your cheerleader uniform.

Besides, the two of you have only been together for a month — he's allowed to be this nervous.

He promised you he'd be at the football game tonight, and early. You wanted enough time for him to meet the girls of your team before the game started. It starts at five o'clock, and you're in a circle, hands linked with the girls as you huddle around the locker room. It's four-twenty, and Peter just read your text message on where to meet him.

He's walking through the hallways with Ned and MJ and Harry and Betty and Flash. He'd convinced them to come with him to meet the cheerleaders — it seemed as though everyone went to football games except for him.

"Peter!" You squeal, breaking the chain of girls as you run over to him, arms wrapping around his neck while you hug. He lets out a small "oof," as he hugs you back happily. When you pull apart, he drinks in your appearance and nearly chokes on your beauty.

He's growing red and he can feel it. You smile as he eyes you up and down for what must be the eighth time.

"You're- you're really, uhm- pretty."

"Smooth, Parker." Harry rolls his eyes, and MJ chuckles at him.

You eye Harry with a laugh, but take Peter's hand in yours, intertwining your fingers while you reply to his compliment. "Thank you, baby."

You smile softly, bringing Peter and his group of friends to your team.

"Girlies!" You smile, entering the circle once more. "There's someone I'd like you to meet. This is Peter, my boyfriend."

Marissa steps forward, pushing the hair of her ponytail behind her shoulder. "So this is that shy brunette you're always with."

The two of you hear a number of "ohh's" travel around the group of girls, and Peter can't help but nod hopelessly as his blush grows larger by the second.

You try not to grow as shy under the observant eyes of the cheerleaders, so you link your arm with Peter's. He's hyper aware of the fact that your body is leaned into his side, and your outfit is right up against him.

"So you, uh- you... you cheer in that uniform?"

"Yep." You pop the 'p' with a cheeky smile, choosing to tease him. "Why? Is it too much? Should I request a change?"

"No! No, no, no, I mean-" He cuts himself off with the clearing of his throat. You can hear Flash scoffing at the encounter, encouraging everyone to go to the game where they can meet up with Peter again later. "It's, uhm- you look great like this. Don't change- I mean, change if you want! Or if you're not comfortable or- y-yeah. You should- you should do what makes you feel good."
You giggle, and the girl beside you watches with curious eyes. "You guys are dating?"

"Yeah." You confirm it for Angela. "Why?"
"He's a nervous one when you're already his girlfriend."

Peter's not sure how it's possible, but his blush gets brighter and you laugh at that.

"You're nervous?" You ask him after Angela turns her attention back to the other cheerleader talking.

"N-no. You're just- you're really pretty."

"Thanks, Peter." You grin, eyes sparkling. "You're really pretty, too."