something sweet T.H.

Request: Hi. I was wondering if u could do a Tom x reader story where y/n will randomly show up on set of avengers with a bouquet of flowers and give them to Tom and the rest of the crew members are going on about how cute that is. I don't know if u are still taking requests but if u are I would love to see this. Or where the reader will just randomly show up with cute little gifts for Tom and everyone thinks it's super cute ?

hiii hope u like this :):

wc: 1.4k <3

The fresh scent of flowers wafts through your nose and brings a soft smile to your face. You're outside the building that houses Tom, a small card and a bouquet of flowers in your hands. You're merely dropping off a small message to Tom whilst he's on set, just to let him know that you're thinking of him.

You've been going out for about a month and a half, nothing exclusive and nothing labeled, but he's the only person you're going on dates with, and you're the only person he's going on dates with. It's pretty exclusive, to be real.

And, it's the second time this week you're dropping a gift off at set for him. On Monday it was his favorite chocolate bar and a cute Spider-man pen, and today it's a card and flowers. You've been dropping things off for about three weeks now. Even the security guards recognize you now.

Strolling up to the entrance of the building labeled "SET THREE," you smile at the security man you're approaching.

"Hi, Oliver."

"Hey, Y/N. Here to see Tom?"

"Yep," you smile and rock back and forth on your toes.

Oliver nods, says something into his walkie-talkie, and hands you a temporary pass to grant you clearance. "Tell the folks I said 'hello.'"

You smile at the discreet mention of Tom and nod shyly. The electronic lock lights up green and the door unlocks. You swing it open, dress flowing while you walk through the familiar corridors. You pass Rachel on your way, and you give her a quick hug before continuing your journey.

By some chance of luck, you happen to reach set just as the director calls for a five minute break. Tom is pleasantly surprised to find you by his personal table set up in a corner of the room.

"Y/N?"

"Oh, hi," you smile.

"Hey, darling. What're you doing?" his hand goes to the small of your back, and he finally gets a glance at what you're setting up on the table. A smile creeps up onto his face as he sees the fresh flowers resting on the table, and your handmade card standing upright. "Awh," he looks at you with doe eyes. "Another gift?"

You shrug bashfully, and Tom pulls you closer so he can kiss your temple.

"You're so sweet."

You scrunch your nose up. "Maybe." He giggles and you do too. "Just wanted to say hello before my lunch break ends." Tom nods.

"'M glad I got to see you."

You mirror his smile. Unbeknownst to both of you, the lighting crew is discussing how cute the two of you are, and how ridiculously sweet you are. They've kept mental records of the gifts you've given Tom. Even if it's just his favorite tea order and some banana bread, they all find it romantic. Even the directors find it adorable. It seems as if the entire crew thinks your relationship with Tom is the epitome of romance.

"Okay, well I should be heading out."

"Okay," Tom smiles. "Drive safe, okay?"

You hum and nod, and Tom gives your temple one last kiss before he's waving you out.