end the debate T.H.

request: Hey! Could you write something about reader doing the tiktok challenge where she tells tom "i found out why my boobs are so small"?? Thanks!

i know tom's an ass man but god let me have fun

One thing you adored about Tom was that he never failed to show love and appreciation for everything that came with being your boyfriend. That meant moral and mental support, and that also meant hands-on loving.

And sure, while you're a perfectly secure person with your body and your image, you do find the gap to pull a few jokes now and again.

Like now, how you're sitting with Tom at the table, phone angled at the two of you while he scrolls on his. You're waiting for Harrison and Harry to come back for game night, but until then, you preoccupy yourself with time fillers.

With a few sneaky moves, you start the video and break the comfortable silence. Tom's angled a bit towards you, as are you to him, and it looks endearing as his hand is on your thigh, but the words that come out of your mouth take him by surprise.

"So, I found out why my boobs are so small."

"What?" He jerks his head back a bit in bewilderment, eyebrows scrunched in an adorably confused way. "They're not- what?"

"I found out why they're so sm-"

"Small is fine," He interrupts. "They're- they're perfect, y'know?" He puts his phone down and cups his hand with spread fingers. "Grab sized," he squeezes his hand in demonstration, "Perfect."

"No, but-" you stop to laugh, and Tom looks at you as if you're crazy. "I found out why-"

"My boobs aren't small."

"Yours?"

"Yes, mine."

Your eyes widen as you realize what he means, and you raise a single eyebrow. "Okay, but really, I found out why."

"Okay, then go ahead and tell me why my perfect boobs are so 'small.'"

"Tom-"

"They're perfect!" He raises his hands high in defense, and you laugh again, head tilting in a fit of giggles. Tom lets out a confused chuckle, still standing by his statement. "Small is still perfect, I don't make the rules."

"Yeah, but I-"

"I love your boobs," He pouts, making grabby hands for your hands. You laugh again and reach for your phone as he intertwines your fingers and kisses your knuckles. "Boobs are beautiful even if they're small or big."

"You're such a baby."

"Babies don't get to play with boobs."

"Yes they do! Boobs were literally invented for babies."

"Oh... yeah. But still-!"

You hum, and then the two of you break out into laughter after locking eyes. When you calm down, Tom leans forward so his forehead rests on your collarbone. "But I'm serious. I love you boobs and you should too."

"I do, you goof," You push his curls back, massaging his scalp for a moment.

"But you just said-"

"Yeah, for a tiktok."

"Y/N!" He whines. "Stop doing that! One of these days, you're gonna catch me saying some dumb shit and the whole internet is gonna find out."

"What? They're gonna find out that you're a boob man and that's going to end the debate?"
"Y/N!"

You mumble, "'S not like I'm wrong."