Chapter 2 ~ First Day ~ George's POV

AHHHHHH oh. my. god. thank you all so much for all the love and support on the first chapter! so sorry it took so long to come out with the second chapter, been going through some ish but we're doing great and excited to keep writing! ily all so much and don't forget to vote!

i also wanted to put a quick disclaimer in case anyone was worried, none of this is based off me or my life experiences and i am fully aware that george in real life is straight and that dream wants to remain unlabeled. i am also aware they have said on multiple occasions that they don't care if people ship them and they enjoy it and think it's funny, just wanted to put that out there cuz i know some people get backlash about their dnf stories, sorry this intro became long but thanks for reading!! ily all! now, go read and enjoy chapter 2!

TW: slight mention of death

I brought one of the dozens of generic brown, shipping boxes into the apartment and set it down on the granite countertops with a gentle thud. This one was labeled KITCHEN in my mum's neat handwriting. As I opened it up and began pulling plates and bowls out, my phone went off.

"Shit!"

I realized I forgot to text Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo. I told them I would as soon I got to the apartment but I forgot, my head's already been swarming with thoughts of what my new school is going to be like.

———————————————

Tommy changed the group chat name to "THE BOYSSSS 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼"

Tommy
yes lets go boys!!!

Wilbur
why- tommy why

Tommy
WHY THE FUCK NOT WOOOOO

Me
lol hey guys, i've been at the apartment for like two hours now btw

Tommy
nice, why didn't you text us? and what's it like in 🤢 florida 🤢

Wilbur
cool! hows the apartment?
lmao tommy stfu

Me
its nice! pretty humid though
where's tuba?
damnit autocorrect, tubbo*

Tommy
HAHAHHAHAAHA TUBA

Wilbur
lol. idk where the tuba is george

Tubbo
im not a tuba 😠

Tommy
UH OHHHH ANGRY TUBA WATCH OUT

Tommy has been kicked from "THE BOYSSSS 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼" by Wilbur
Tommy has been added to "THE BOYSSSS 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼" by You

Tommy
hey! i made this group chat don't you dare kick me again wilby!

Wilbur
DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME WILBY YOU CHILD?!!?!

Me
bahahaha, imma go guys, i have a lot of unpacking to do, ill call you later, also what time is it there?

Tommy
NO I DIDNT MEAN TO CALL YOU WILBY RELAX