My return

Hey guys. So as you know, I stopped writing this story. I think I'm gonna try to bring it back and continue where I left off, just do better at it. Here it goes. Enjoy :)

Jasmine's POV

I woke up and walked to the living room. I saw Harry struggling so I walked over to him.

"Harry" no response. He's having a nightmare.

"Harry? Please wake up... HARRY!"

"Whaaat?" he jolted up and looked around. He noticed me grabbed me, tugging me towards him.

"Jas, oh my gosh. You're okay, right?"

"Yes Harry, of course. Was nightmare about me?"

"Yes, but its okay now. You and I are here" he sighs deeply and tightlens his grip on me. He started shaking lightly again. I kiss the top of his head.

"Harry? You're okay" I whispered little things to him.

"Jasmine?"

"Mmm?" he raised his head to look at me

"Are we okay?"

"Honestly? I'm still pissed at you a little. So, are we okay? Not one hundred percent but more like twenty-five percent" I smiled lightly at him.

"Okay"

We just layed there on the couch until nine o'clock. We heard a rustling noise and looked up to see my parents looking at us with an admiring look.

"Hey momma. Hey daddy"

"Hey sweetie. Hey Harry" my mom spoke

" 'Ello"

"What do y'all want for breakfeast?" my dad asked. He is the cook around here.

"Umm, I'll go make some pancakes and sausage"

"Jasmine, that's okay. I can make the food for you guys. Just go wake up Branden" my dad walked off to the kitchen. Harry and I walked into the room Branden was in. I told motioned a "be quiet" signal towards Harry and told him to stay put. I quietly walked over to the bed. Then, I pounced onto the bed and started shouting at him

"GET UP!!! TIME TO GET UP, TIME TO GET UP IN THE MORNIN!!!!!" I ended up being on the floor with Branden on top of me growling.

"Don't wake me up, Jasmine. I would like to sleep"

"But, mom's makin' breakfeast" I smile innocently at him

"Why didn't you tell me that in the first place? Lets go" he got off of me and started for the door when he noticed Harry.

"Hey man" Harry curtly nodded to him as Branden walked out the door. I was about to walk out the door when Harry grabbed my arm and shut the door.

"What was that?" That? What?

"What are you talking about?"

"Him on top of you. That's what"

"He just jumped out of bed and that's how we landed. Chill" Then all of a sudden, he shoved me against the wall.

"Listen, I don't like the way he looks at you"

"Harry, he doesn't like me. He never did and never wi-" I got caught off when he pressed his lips on mine. I tried to fight back but I soon found myself giving into temptation. I shoved my hands in his hair. His hands started to travel upwards for my hips when we heard my mom call for us.

"Guys! Come on, breakfeast is ready" I pulled away quickly

"Alright!" I shouted "We're coming!" I chuckled softly.

"You're mine Jasmine" Excuse me? Yours? I ain't nobody's.

"Excuse you. I am no one's" I walked out the door with power and dignity. Breakfeast for me and Harry was deafening but, my parents were too busy convesing with Branden to notice. Am I pissed off? Yeah, a little. Did I over-recact? Maybe a little but oh well. I don't belong to know one.

"Mr. and Mrs. Burrer? Can you excuse Jasmine and I? We need to talk." my parents looked and nodded then went back to Branden. Harry nodded at me to come with him. I reluctantly got up and followed him outside the house and into the back yard.

"What do you want Harry?"

"Jasmine, listen to me. I want a redo. Can I please get another date so I can fix the first date? We can pretend like the other one didn't happen"

"Harry,-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!?" I heard someone yell behind me and looked at Harry who looked like he was gonna puke.

~A/N~

HELLO!!!! People, please forgive me for the awfulness of this chapter and the rest of the book... I love y'all so much and for those of you who have actually stayed with me, MASSIVE THANK YOUS!!!! Please go read my other book " Hard To Love" It ain't a fanfiction but it is a lot better than this story.

LOVE Y'ALL!

Aspen