Fora contest sorry guys

Here LoganEPoole

"Louis, I'm really sorry for before but,  I'm glad you came back" I smiled at my husband cheekily

"I'm glad I came back too.  Ain't it weird that two years ago we would be trying to kill each other?"

"Ha! Yeah it is but we found another way to but our roughness into each other" I winked and grabbed his bum.

"Not Kidding! Actually" he pretended to ponder. "I'm kinda frustrated now. "

"Then do something about it big boy." I leaned in and brushed my lips against his then ran out like a bat out of hell to the bedroom.

"YOU FREAKING TEASE!!" he came and chased me. He swung me around then tossed me onto the bed.

"Athena, I love you so much"

"Not not as much as I love you"

"Then I guess I need to prove you other wise" he started to kiss me roughly and soon we were tearing at each other clothes. He started kissing my neck and behind my ear finding my weak spot.

"You're so beautiful Athena"

"No I'm -" he cut me off

"Don't finish that statement" he aligned himself and entered. We had our fun for the night.

One Month Later

"Babe!  Come here! "

"What's wrong?"

"We need to talk"

"What is it?"

"Um, I'm pregnant"

"What?" he looked shock and backed up

"Louis, we're going to be parents"

"Oh my God." he looked at me with tears in his eyes "I'M A DAD!" he smiled and hugged me tightly.

"You're not mad?"

"Heavens no! God,  I love you so much" he kissed me and put his hand on my stomach "I love you too kiddo"

He looked at my stomach with admiration and I knew right then and there that my life was complete

The end

I'm sorry this wasn't an update guys it was for a contest and even though this will definitely make me lose lol you need to read LoganEPoole book Bolt!!!