Boyfriend??

Jasmine's POV

I turned around to see a blonde girl. Her hair was wavy and long, while her frame was small and lanky but she was tall

"Taylor" Harry whispered. Taylor? Who the hell is Taylor?

"Hello Harold. Who is this hideous girl?" the bitch threw judgement my way

"This beautiful girl is Jasmine. What are you doing at my house?"

"I was missing my baby so I went to find him with the tracking device I put in his phone"

"You put a tracking device in my fucking phone? God, you are even worse than I remember" Harry groaned

"I did it in case something ever happened to you. Be grateful I actually care" Taylor scoffed

"Um, excuse me? Daughter of the property owner still here. One question, what are you still doing here?" I raised my eyebrows at her. Good thing I got them waxed recently, they arch for more emphasis.

"I came to get Harry. Let's go" she flicked her wrist and turned around. When she didn't hear any footsteps she turned around.

"Harry. I said let's go"

"Talyor, we're not together. We are not even friends. You can't tell me what to do"

"What are you talking about? Of course we're still together. Its not over till I say so and I say that we are dating still" she smiled as if she had won the argument

"Well, I say that we are over. Now you can't tell me what to do you tyrant"

"No. It doesn't work that way. You're MINE Harold! I love you!" Harry shook his head and started to walk towards her. He gently grabbed her shoulders and talked softly

"Taylor, I know you love me but I don't feel the same way okay? I'm sorry"

"Whatever. Just please come back with me. Please" she was actually started crying. I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

"Taylor?" I spoke up and she looked at me "Sweetie, I'm sorry but he's with me now" I walked over and put my hand on his bicep. It was firm and warm and nice. Focus Jasmine.

"What? No, he-he's mine"

"No Tay." I cringe at what his nickname for her "I'm Jas's now" he put his arm around me and smiled.

"FINE THEN! I-I'll go then" she started to walk around the house. I could hear her car race off when I turned to Harry.

"I'm yours then?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me

"No you are not. I said that to get you out of trouble"

"Aww please. You know you want this"

"No I really don't."

"Come give me a kiss Jassy" he started my way when I jerked away from him

"Nooo" I shrieked "That's gross!"

For the next half hour, we spent our time with him chasing me and me avoiding his mouth. He finally gave up and laid down on the ground

"How can you run like that?" he panted

"Being chased by all the boys in town. And Tennis" I started to laugh at the first part. Not in a million years

"I bet them boys are just all over you"

"Oh yeah. You know it"

We just started laughing at the great world of nothingness. Nothing was funny but its nice to just laugh. I haven't done it in a while so I enjoyed it much more than he probably did.

"Do you think we should go inside by now? Your parents probably think we did the dirty or something"

I got up chuckling. Yeah we probably should. Help me up though. I'm lazy"

"Ugh. Fine" he grabbed my hand and jerked me up. Before I could do anything he kissed my lips softly.

Whispering he said "Gotcha ya" he smiled so I could see his dimples. I reached up and poke one and he gave another funny look

"I had to" I giggled again while he shook his head at my childish behavior. We started to walk inside.

"Who was that girl that drove off a little bit ago?"

"Taylor. She was my ex-girlfriend and she tracked me down with a device she had transmitted into my phone"

"Ella es un chica loca" (sorry if I said that wrong lol)

"Dad!" he started to laugh.

"Its okay Jasmine. Its true" Harry defended my dad while they both laughed at her.

"Alright. Branden, Harry, and I have classes today soooo we're just gonna go now" I grabbed the two boys and got in the Harry's car.

"Ready for class?"

"No!" both of them answered which made me giggle. I don't understand why poeple hated school so much. Its the people that I can't handle. They think they're so smart when literally all I hear is "Hee-haw". While I was driving, the boys decided to play would you rather.

"Harry, would you rather be locked up in a cage with a hungery tiger or like peanut butter of a hobo's foot"

"Hobo's foot. I don't quite want to die yet. Okay Branden, would you rather have to spend all day listening to Mr. Ramsbottum drone on about history or listen to Jasmine trying to sing?"

"Listen to Jasmine sing. Her screeching is way better than Mr. Ramsbottum talk"

"Alright now! I do not screech when I sing. I am actually decent at singing"

"Tell that to the bird that past out from your voice in 10th grade" Branden decided to throw out

"That was Not my fault! We're here. I'm leaving" I get out of the car to get to physcology. I get to the classroom and see Niall sitting there talking to a red head. He sees me and gives me a desperate look.

"Hey baby" I walk up to him and sit on his lap

"Hey Jas" he smiled and put his arm around me.

"Barabra, this my girlfriend Jasmine. Jas, this is Barabra."

"Hello Barabra" I stick my hand out and she glares at it and walks away

"Jasmine, you're a good actress"

"Why thank you. Just this morning I had to save Harry to and be his girlfriend"

"Who was flirting with him?"

"Some Taylor chick"

"Oh God!" Niall just starts laughing and acciedntly knocks me off the chair

"Jasmine! I'm so sorry you had to deal with her! She is loca"

"S'fine. I got it handled"

"Good morning class!" Mr. Johnson walks into the class. And with that class started and it was actually pretty good thanks to Ni's banter on how pathetic Barabra was.

~A/N~ Hey guys!! Sorry for the boring chapter!! Sad news about Taylor today and her family are in prayers (I know bad to say after how  talked about her in this chapter) Don't forget to vote and read my other story Hard To Love