"I said I was Sorry!!"

Harry's POV

How could she do that? She kisses me, grinds on me, takes me to our dorm then, disses me. I just... AHHHH!!!!! I needed to punch something like now! I grabbed my keys and drive to the nearest gym.

I went and I found the boxing instructor. He had a stupid smile that said "Oh Hi. My life is fabulous and your isn't HA".

"How can I help you?"

"Yeah. I have anger and I need it out now. I also don't know, just how long it will take so can I pay you afterward?"

"First, its fine you can pay afterward and second, do you need gloves?"

"No I got my stuff"

"Alright. You can go in this room" the man showed him to a large room with everything in it. I grumble a 'thanks' and walked into the room. I put my gloves and get into position.

   Jasmine's POV

It been an hour since Harry left me in the dorm by myself. I needed a smoke. I went to my dresser and pulled out my secret pack. I've been clean for a good month and some odd days, but one won't hurt. Just as I got in the car my phone went off.

Incoming call from: Branden :)

"Hey Branden" I sighed

"JASMINE!?"

"What?"

"Your parents and I were freaking out. Where are you?"

"I'm heading to the mountains. Why?"

"Why at two thirty in the morning?"

"Problems. What do you want Branden?"

"Just making sure your okay. I'm comin' to the mountains. Meet me at our usual spot"

"Branden no-" I was cut off by him hanging up. Alrighty then. I got the mountains and flashed into my hiking clothes. I had my hair in a pony-tail, Denim jean shorts, and a camouflage top. For my shoes I had on Brown army boots. I hiked my way up the mountain to our usual spot. From there you could see everything. I sat on the ground and sang Whiskey Lullaby.

"You still sound amazing babe" I cringed as I heard him.

~A/N~ Who do you think him is? Comment and tell me do you think he is nice and sweet or dangerous and a butt whole. Sorry it is so short but I needed to update. I'm going to try to update by This coming Saturday. PLZ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!! Also, read "Why Me?" by lovelorn34!!!! It is great so far!!! Thx again my lovely chickadees :-)