No!

Harry's POV

We was sitting there in silence. I was going to give her a hug when I looked to see a half-conscious girl.

"Are you okay?" she didn't reply instead she just fell back onto the mattress. I ran out to the desk and told the nurse Jasmine passed out. The doctors rushed into her room and checked her. They just looked at me and a younger one with dorky glasses came up to me and said I should go home and they'll give me a call.

"WHAT? NO! IS SHE OKAY?!"

"Sir calm down. She's gonna be fine just go home and we will contact you as soon as we can"

"Whatever" I walked away. He was getting me ticked. I went to go get the guys. I found Niall eating, again. I walked up to the guys and they immediately sensed something

"What's wrong mate? You look kinda, ah p-ed off" Zayn asked

"Jasmine went under again. The doctor was being a man-b and told me to leave. So I came looking for you guys" As I finished I tossed my keys to Liam.

"What'd you give me your keys man?"

"Because you and the boys are going home. I'm staying here"

"Then we are to" they said in unison

"No. You guys are leaving"

"But-" Louis started but I immediately cut him off

"No"

"Fine, we're leaving. Come on you guys"

"Thank you" after the guys left Louis walked over and whispered something in my ear

"Be careful Haz"

"I'm fine. Go get some sleep"

"Bye man" Louis sighed then walked away. I went back to Jasmine's floor and sat in beside the door way. I must've fell asleep because when I got up the doctor was in front of me saying my name.

"Is she okay?" was the first thing out of my mouth

"She's fine. She went into shock and blacked out again"

"Can I go see her?" I'm trying my best not to sound desperate

"She's still sleeping but you can go in and sit  though"

"Thanks" I got up and walked in the room quietly. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Completely different from last night. I doesn't feel like it should have only been last night. I gently grabbed her hand and held it. I wanted to kiss her. So, being the dummy, I leaned in and peck her on the lips. She stirred.

"Who's that?" she sat up and half-yelled.

"Shhh, its just me"

"Why are you the one that keeps waking me up?" she playfully smacked me arm

"I don't know. Why are you the one that always needs waken up?" I teased back. I don't know why I teased. I never tease anyone.

"I don't know" she shrugged. I wonder why she hasn't said anything about-

"Why'd you peck my lips?" I thought too soon

"What are you talking about?"

"Harry"

"Jasmine"

"Seriously why?"

"I don't know I wanted to"

"So you just do whatever you want. Even if it means being so desperate for a kiss, you kiss a girl sleeping?"

"Pretty much. Except I wasn't desperate. You liked it"