Confused

Jasmine's POV

What was that!? One minute, we hate each other. Then, we're laughing our butts off and finally we were about to kiss?! I'm losing my mind. I'm not gonna fall. Nope, I have fallen before and its not fun. It hurts. He's different and I need to find out why. Why does he intrigue me? Why does he draw me in. Also how. How does he draw me in. Sure. He has got the body of a god. And his lips are plump- no. Stop Jasmine. You can't do that. There was a knock on the door.

''Hey Jasmine'' Harry greeted me at the door.

''Hey. Um about that earlier I'm sorry''

''Why would you be sorry?'' Harry actually sounded confused

''Because I just met you 10 and a half hours ago and I tried to kiss you. I'm sorry'' I looked at the ground.

''You wasn't the only one involved in trying'' he said as he lifted my face so I had to look at him. After that we stepped closer and he put his hands on my hips again and he leaned in when my phone rang.

''I'm sorry Harry'' I said while taking my phone. It showed my mom calling.

''Hey Jas'' my exclaimed through the phone

''Hey mom. What cha doing''

''I actually wanted to know if you want to come to the mall tomorrow?''

''Sounds great. What time are you gonna come so I know when to get up''

''Hows say ten o'clock''

''Sounds great. Love you''

''Love you baby girl. Bye''

''Bye'' I hung up.

''Who was that?'' Harry asked me

''My mom. She wanted to know if I wanted to go shopping and I agreed so I have to get up at 9 o'clock on a Saturday'' I groaned. I hate getting up early on weekends.

''Oh. Okay. What time do you think you'd be back?''

''I don't know. Maybe around eight. Why?''

''I just wanted to know of you wanted to hang out with me and the guys. I have a couple more guys I want you to meet''

''Ya. Of course that'll be fun. Is it alright if I bring a few of my gal pals?'' I asked with puppy dog eyes.

''Yes of course. That's fine''

''Awesome!'' I jumped into a hug.

   Harry's POV

''Awesome!'' she jumped into my arms. We stood there hugging for a while until it clicked what we were doing. She started to pull away from me and looked into my eyes. What is it about her eyes that makes me want to grab her and never let go.

''Um, well I'm gonna call the girls and get ready for tomorrow''

''Okay'' I simply replied. She started to turn away when I pulled her arm.

''Yeah?''

''Umm. Never mind. Good night Jasmine''

''Good night Harry'' she sighed and walked off to her bed. I shut the door on my way out to my room. Why didn't I do that. I was gonna kiss her. Every time we get close to doing it we're interrupted. Maybe we're just not supposed to kiss. Yup that's what the distractions are telling us. No. Maybe its just that its too soon. Yes, that's the explanation for everything.

   Jasmine's POV

What was he gonna say. And why do we keep having distractions. I mean at first I was just trying to play mind tricks with him but I don't know. I get this weird feeling in my stomach. I've only felt it one time before so I'm not familiar with it but, its kinda nice. I went to his room and knocked on the door. I was about to change my mind about talking to Harry but curiosity was eating at me.