It's all my fault

Harry's POV

She jumped off the cliff as I called for her. I saw her fling her arms around as she fell. Why did I have to come here. If I wouldn't have came she wouldn't have jumped. It's all my fault. I ran to the edge but she was already falling. All I did was watch her until she hit the ground. There was a crunching noise when she hit the branches and it was bone crushing. Branden walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Harry. No need to cry honestly" I wiped my face and sure enough there were tears on my face.

"No Branden it's my fault. I came and made her mad which then caused her to jump. God, why did I have to do that. OH MY GOD!! WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE?! WE NEED TO GET HER TO A HOSPITAL NOW!!" With that I ran to her and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car.

"Its okay Jasmine. I'm so sorry. Branden! Hurry up Man!!" Branden got in the drivers seat and drove to the hospital while In sat in the back stroking her hair whispering apologies.

   Jasmine's POV

Black. Silence. Numb. I saw noting but black, heard nothing but silence, felt nothing but numb.

"Hello?" I walked around then I saw a white dot and heard a muffling noise. I started towards the light without a thought and started to feel at peace with everything.

"Sorry" I heard a whisper from somewhere. I stopped and looked around but against saw nothing at all. I tried to walk around but my body wouldn't move any more. I saw the light again but this time it was disappearing and I realized my body was waking up. I opened my eyes and I saw white walls and a bright light shining above me. I heard the sorry again and looked to my left and the was Harry. I looked to my right and Branden and my mom were talking to each silently.

"Harry?" I whispered

"Jasmine!" he moved and grabbed me into a bone crushing hug

"Sweety!" mom rushed over to me and grabbed my hand once Harry let go of me.

"Where am I?"

"You're in the Hospital. Remember, you jumped off the cliff?" Branden reminded me

"Again? Are you serious?" I groaned

"Again?" Harry and my mom both looked puzzled

"Ya. I get mad so I jumped but then I realize hey I'm immortal"

"What happened to get you so upset?" my mom asked. Us three just looked at each other

"Just something stupid. Nothing to worry about" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

"You really need to work on your attitude Jasmine"

"Yes mother we go through this everyday. I'm trying' okay?"

"Yes I know Jasmine but-"

"No. Can you just like, leave please?"

"But, why?"

"Gosh, your so oblivious to everything. You're making me ticked so can you leave please?"

"Fine. I'll be back tomorrow then to see you" she leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek but I turned away so she got the back of my head. After she left Branden looked at me.

"Jasmine, wasn't that a little harsh?"

"Do you really want to push me right now? Because that's probably the dumbest decision you've ever made"