Promise Me

Recap

"I want you to promise me....."

   Harry's POV

"What do you want me to promise you Jasmine?" I am so lost. I thought she was ticked at me

"I want you to promise me you won't leave"

"What?"

"I know its stupid but, promise me you won't leave me. Please"

"I won't I promise" I reached over the console and hugged her tight.

"Come on. We're goin to McDonalds" I let go of her and we drove off

"Welcome to McDonalds! How can I help you?" the lady at the cash register asked

"I'll have two plain McDoubles and a medium fry with a large coke please" she looked at me while I gaped at her. I have never heard a girl order so many things at once.

"What do you want Harry?"

"I'll have the same please"

"Alright your total is 12.08 please" I pulled my cash out and gave it to the woman just as Jasmine got out her wallet.

"Here you go sir" we got out food and we went to the kid area

"Why'd you pay? I brought you here. Not the other way around" she asked kinda mad at me.

"Because that's not right. Girls shouldn't pay for something if they are with a guy"

"Fine"

"Why did you bring us to the kids area?"

"I don't know. I like the feeling of little kids"

"Do you want kids?"

"Well, no but as I think about it I do. A daughter though. I'm jut scared I wouldn't be able to take care of her though" she sighs and looks at her hands that suddenly seem interesting.

"Jasmine I'm sure you would be a great mum"

"But what if something happened during the pregnancy? Or... I lost my job and the house? What if I didn't do a good job at raising her and she got into drugs or murder or a gang? I don't want to put a child through that" Wow she over thinks things way to much

"Jasmine, you can only raise them to your best ability. If something happens it was meant to happen. If your kid makes the wrong decision then it's their fault."

"Harry are you atheist?"

"What?"

"Atheist. Like you don't believe in God. Are you?"

"I don't know. I grew up learning about him. So I guess not. Well, then again, if there is a God why would he put little kids through the stuff he does?"

"True, true"

"Are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you atheist?"

"No. I believe in God. I mean, yes I have doubted Him but, all in all my beliefs stay the same" we finished our food and got back to the car.

   Jasmine's POV

We finished and I got to the driver's side and got in. Harry sat next to me in the passenger seat.

"I'm gonna take you somewhere"

"Where?"

"You'll see" I smirked at him and he looked scared

"This isn't where you like take me to the woods, rape me, then kill me are you? The rape part I wouldn't mind though"