The new beginning

You and [H/N] got closer to the thing you saw you couldn't really tell what it was from a distance. When you got closer you spotted a Beautiful Draft horse with an astonishing silver mane.

"What are you doing here, isn't your owner around"

[H/N] just stared like me observing this horse

I dismounted [H/N] to take a closer look. I carefully approached the mare and noticed it had a white bridle which had a small note attached to it.

You read the note which claimed:

"-Property Of the AMAZING Ydris,

If lost please return to Nilmer's Highland

P.S if stubborn use cookies

P.P.S not too many no matter how she begs

You shall be rewarded handsomely~"

"Well someone has an ego here" [H/N] and I laughed to this but still decided to return the mare to it's home.

You lured her with a cookie and she happily trotted with you up to Nilmer's Highland. As soon as you reached you saw a small wagon and a man Infront of it. The mare happily cantered to the man which you assumed was 'Ydris'.

I was about to say something but the man spoke before me

Ydris: Ah thank you for bringing back my beloved Zee [Y/N].

I was kind of surprised he knew my name but not really since 'JoRviK wAs A lAnD Of MyStErIeS'. But you decided to ask anyways.

"And how on earth do yo-" he cut me off

Ydris: Well the AMAZING Ydris knows all .You can call me anything you want as long as it's not ordinary

He said ordinary with such disgust and hatred

I just shrugged it off and noticed how this man actually looked like. He had a tall slender body. He also had a pair of unusual Charming heterochromical eyes ,he had silky black hair and he was also dressed in a ringmasters outfit.

He noticed you kind of staring as he had a pervy smirk.

Ydris : So my little dove I assume you want your reward now?

You shrugged it off and said " No it's fine it was no problem"

And he automatically said "No,no I insist" as he slowly started approaching you closer...and closer . You observed every move like a predator about to attack its prey.

The next thing you knew a  gloved hand quickly slithered around your waist and you felt a soft pair of lips on your own.

You were surprisingly calm and you felt this spark you never did before but to your instincts you pulled away the next second. You were in a calm phase no fear, no emotion actually just a bit maybe but simply you whispered in his ear.

"Listen bud' no matter how hot you actually look like it doesn't mean I like you~" You whispered that seductively causing Ydris to be in shock which you noticed and assumed he probably never been rejected.

You called for [H/N] and he/she happily came over whispering with a worried face " about time to go!" You were about to walk away and you turned around and noticed Ydris was still watching you and you said "See ya around 'Ordinary Freak' ". You smirked as you were saying that practically laughing at your own joke but Ydris wasn't too amused to hear that and the next moment you felt something on both of your wrists. You looked down noticing they were glowing a pink-ish and purple-ish color and that glow on your wrists were forcefully dragging you back to the man. You carelessly mumbled " Oh god what in Aideens name do you want"

Ydris just gave me a weird look raising one of his eyebrows and simply got more frustrated which made the glowing on your wrists drag you faster. You knew any normal person would freak out in this situation but honestly you did not feel anything, rather you did not know what to feel

What is going on-

And everything went black....