I know it all..

[Ydris' POV]-

Ever since [Y/N] was in my sight with my beloved Zee, I almost automatically started to examine her. I needed to know perhaps a pressure point so with my amazing mind reading abilities i started to study her.

I obviously recognized she was a Soul Rider which kind of left me surprised. Reading her mind I couldn't get much at all to my surprise? There was just a little bit on her horse [H/N] and about the Druids and about a friend named Chip but none of those included emotion except for the horse. 

But there was this other thing I couldn't tell. I did not know what it was it was just a mystery to me for now.

The moment I did go for the kiss there was something different . As she was leaving she called me an 'Ordinary Freak' which left me unamused, so I had To show her a lesson so I used some of my Pandoric magic to drag her but she went unconscious for some reason and I'm way beyond sure it is not because of my stroke on the magic.

[Your POV]-

I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding as I started to observe it I noticed a silhouette approaching which i knew was Ydris .

"Well, well just because I hit a nerve i end up here?"

"Little dove, just because you hit a nerve I can do way more damage than you know."

He said that firmly without a trace of kindness. I simply rolled my eyes to that.

"Oh please you ain't the only magical creature here" I mocked him. But to my surprise  I did not expect the following.

"Ahh yes little flea I did figure you are a Soul Rider I know it all ."

I was shocked yet not too surprised. How on earth did he know I'm a Soul Rider . Did he know other things too? As i got deeper into my ocean of thoughts something got me 

"Where is [H/N]?!" I got worried and it probably showed in my trembling voice

"Don't worry he/she is outside playing with Zee"

I was relieved to hearing that and everything in my body started to flow normally.

" Well I'm out " before I got out of bed I remembered I did not know where I was.

"Mind explaining where is out?"

Without hesitation he led me out and the moment I stepped out of the wagon that looked extremely small from the outside but yet on the inside it is quite spacious.

The first thing that happened was [H/N] happily cantering and nickering to me.

"Finally It was time we get leaving remember you have a meeting later" He/she said.

"Aaa [H/N] you are an amazing reminder just like a schedule on my phone" I mocked [H/N] as he/she threw his/ her ears to the back.

As i was about to ride off I got stopped by Ydris. Oh Aideen what does that Circus Freak want now? He already did enough damage no need for more.

"Little Dove before you leave I want to give you something" he said that desperately as he stuffed something small down my jacket pocket.

"Okay, thanks I guess" And I took off . I was obviously curious of what he had put in my pocket so aggressively making sure it does not leave it . I pulled it out carefully and it was a silver ticket. It was a ticket to one of his shows and it was next week. I do not have anything next week so why not ? After all Chip is leaving for a few months to visit his family so I don't have much to do except dealing with the druids. I was washed by my thoughts and [H/N] interrupted like an annoying parasite.

"He does seem awfully fishy you know?" 

"True, but I need something new in life after all . Also why are you complaining you got to play and foal around with his horse".

[H/N] just let out an annoying snort to that.

We made our way too a café and a grain shop since I wasn't at the stable. [H/N] and I were awfully hungry. I bought [H/N] a sack of oats and cafes usually had paddocks near them and that's where I left him/her to enjoy my morning coffee along with two croissants.

This Ydris dude seems awfully strange, yet annoying but also sweet and creepy? You did not know what to feel about him but you made a promise to yourself after the incident that you would not have stupid feelings for someone and wanted to keep that promise as long as you could. (eventually that changed).

    ==Time skip==

It was about 3 in the afternoon and it was about time for you to head to Valedale for one of the meetings you knew you had to attend. 

" I never liked those meetings they are boring but even when something does happen someone is either injured or in a bad state." I said with a slight voice of Frustration.

"Yes, [Y/N] but you do know they are extremely important especially with all the DarkCore and Garnok Generals around and especially poor Anne which is still stuck in Pandoria." [H/N] was worried and knew [Y/N] was just scared of someone not making it. [Y/N] knew eventually someone will have to go to Pandoria to free Anne and she didn't want it to go badly.

"C'mon [H/N] no need to make me feel guilty" I knew he/she was right but I feel guilty every time he/she mentions it

We simply left that conversation unsettled and moved on to a new topic as [H/N] trotted off to Valedale.