Welcome Home

Your rage was growing just more and more. That anger reached it's limits You started to turn the way Chip described when you were angry.

Darko stared at you. He looked confused. He looked to his right at screamed at someone.

"Isn't she supposed to feel helpless and weak and beg for mercy?!"

"S-she sh-hould. She's h-hu-human maybe g-give i-it t-tim-time." and you saw no other than Chip from the shadows.

You eyes widened as he turned to you and mouthed a "sorry". Your rage version of yourself left like it was never there. Your mind was running up and down with everything that has just happened.

" Well you are no more use here so out and not a SOUL about this" Darko growled at Chip.

Chip simply nodded and Darko's flames teleported him back to Jorvik.

Your eyes were fixed on Darkos. When your eyes met his softened while yours grew anger.

--Darko's POV---

MY Mission was finally complete. I got the 5th Soul Rider she was right there in front of me. Her energy wasn't drained from her at least not yet.

For some reason I couldn't bring myself to hurt her. She was there staring at me with fury. Her eyes were pink? Maybe the Pandorian sickness is starting to it her she should feel tired but i guess it's a matter of time. Oh how I love seeing my victory in front of me but it did not feel right.

Trapping her did not seem enough to me.

I wanted more. I wanted more of her. Wait no I cannot be falling for that Soul Rider. She is my greatest enemy I simply can't. A villian only listens to their head not what their heart desires.

Or just maybe I could try something. It can't go wrong.

--end POV--

You realized you still had your bag on you. It took forever to locate Anne and only god knows how much longer it will take to locate you.

You grabbed your bag and found the pack of cigarettes you were looking for, you also got the lighter you needed. 

You lit up the lighter and touched the cigarette with it.

You started smoking . Blowing out alot of grey air. 

you quit smoking 2 years ago but still had a pack. Why not just make time faster? you thought.

All of a sudden the crystal was rumbling. You closed your eyes and felt that you were on the ground in front of Darko. The crystal was still there.

He used all his powers left to cancel out your  Soul powers and it took most of his  powers , it would take at least 2 hours to re-gain the strength.

"Are you stupid?" You asked him with frustration in your eyes.

"No, but you are powerless for a few hours". He gave a pervy smirk

You knew the Soul Powers were gone but there was a different one you were feeling and one that did not seem like it was supposed to be there. It's like the first time you felt it. Maybe because all the other ones were gone.

You quickly got on your feet. You pulled out a pocketknife and pointed it to Darko. 'Not a step closer" you growled out.

"Oh please like a little knife would stop me". He made a quick move and the knife went flying somewhere out of your sight.

Out of no where he  pinned you to the wall. There was no where to run. You turned your head to the left side. 

One of those ideas popped up in your head. Even if the powers you had where gone you have to fight like a non-magical human.

You jerked your knee up until it kicked the nuts. 

He bent down because you kicked pretty hard down there.  You felt something in your hand it was like a force wanting to go out and you let it.

A big flame thrower hit Darko. You started to think . Wait up I don't have fire powers how is this possible. 

The flame you let out wasn't like the normal flames that Darko has.

The flame was Purple-pinkish. 

Darko quickly rose up and grabbed his cane and stabbed in the ground.

You were back in the crystal..........