Seriously?

The ride to Valedale was peaceful with [H/N], yet you felt watched. You entered the stone circle and to your surprise everyone was there watching your every move as you enter.

" I'm like 10 minuets early how are ya'll here" You said firmly. 

"[Y/N] no time for questions, Anne has been long enough in Pandoria who knows if she is even okay at this point." Elizabeth said with a motherly voice which was calming.

" We have the keystone to Pandoria and as you know we've been on the hunt for Concorde" said a high pitched  Fripp voice. 

I always wondered how basically a rodent can be so strong and leading everything like how-

"Down to Jorvik [Y/N]" My thoughts got cut off only to see an Alex laughing at me like there is no tomorrow.

"[Y/N] did you even hear what we said" Elizabeth strictly asked you.

"Uhhh...sorry i have a small headache, could you please repeat". You made up an excuse to free yourself from a lecture from Elizabeth on 'how you need to listen'. 

"Okay so with the help of Linda we were able to Locate Concorde". This was excellent news and everyone was cheering.

"So where is even Concorde?" you asked wanting to know

"Apparently in Nilmer's Highland , i think the  circus since there is a lot of source of Pandoric energy coming from there." Linda said with a hint of worry.

Should I tell them about the recent events with Ydris? For Anne's sake we need her!

"Well I got something about the circus". So you began explaining the events with Ydris and the ticket you got for next week. Everything looked amazed  especially that he was able to tell you are a Soul Rider except for the few that knew Ydris in person. The people who knew him did not like him one single bit.

" Okay not bad, how about  you girls go get a ticket to go with [Y/N] and bring Concorde home for and and for all".

All the girls cheered

"For Anne" Alex happily cheered and the all of the girls repeated together..

"FOR ANNE!"

                              ==Time Skip== 

It was time to go to Chip's today was the day of departure so you wanted to give him a goodbye before he is gone for a few months.

You went through Firgroves Mountain pass wanting to see the gorgeous lakes with [H/N].

"I sure do like passing here". [H/N] said while nickering moving his/her up and down with satisfaction.

"So do I" you agreed

You finally made it just in time to Firgrove village just in time before we left. 

"[Y/N] you made it!" Chip said whie sobbing with some red puffy eyes

" Chip are you okay you are obviously crying!" You sounded kind of worried but you knew he was emotional and it hit you.

"Oh please like i care you are crying" you joked. Chip slapped your arm while smiling trying to calm down his tears.

You hugged him for a good 2 minuets. "It's okay Chip you will come back won't you". He nodded in response."See there is nothing to worry about I won't poof away ". You sarcastically  pointed out. "Just promise to call at least once a week". He said only that being able to come  out of his mouth kind of trying to imitate a puppy with sad puppy eyes." Nah fam I don't got time for ya, Of course I'll call from time to time no need to worry" You gave him a reassuring look.

You finally said your goodbyes and he left.

"Well let's go back to Valedale and take a break we have training later with Rhiannon . Gotta waken my powers even more in her eyes. "

[H/N] just snorted. You went back just like the way you came through the mountain pass. You led [H/N] to the stables and slowly untacked him/her. You put on a halter on him/her and led her tp the pasture with other horses and gave him/her a small amount of hay to much on while you rest.

After you were done you went to your small cottage. You seriously liked the color Pink and purple so everything inside your home was pinkish and purplish givng magical vibes and you always dressed as a softie or gothic since you loved both styles.

You crashed on to your bed and you set an alarm on your phone to wake up and have enough time for your training. And the world faded.

================================================================================

A/N: I'm so sorry most of the chapters are short from time to tim they will be extremly long but most of them will be my normal short length so that's why I try to release a new chapter twice a day or once chapter everyday or every other day no more than that I can reassure!

Hope you enjoyed!