A dream yet so close, yet so far

You were on [H/N] galloping through Pandoria. You found Anne but she obviously lost hope and even told you to go away. She looked in horrible condition due to all the time she was in there.

But you hear Darko coming around and you instantly went to hide trying to be quiet as possible along with [H/N].

Darko came blasting in on a gorgeous  black fast Arabian Thoroughbred. The Arabian had red and orange leg boots and saddle pad. The saddle was black with a fire print and the bridle was also black but the noseband was red.

"Damn that tack looks good I should get something that for you [H/N]" you whispered.

"I know one of you is here so either come out the nice way or face consequences the hard way" Darko growled knowing I was there, but there was still a chance to escape. At least you thought.

You quietly mounted [H/N] again and blasted off instantly shooting a shot of Lightning at Darko You were able to put him down but something else pulled you back it felt you knew the person but before you could turn around so see this person that betrayed you....[Y/N]...[Y/N]....[Y/N]! 

You heard Ydris yelling at you to wake up. "Five more minuets" You said in a raspy voice covering  covering your head wanting more sleep.

Ydris snatched the blanket off but you had no reaction and kept sleeping. Ydris picked you up bridal style and carried you somewhere. You couldn't care less , you still wanted your beauty sleep.

He was carrying you around for a good five minuets and you could hear hoofbeats from behind assuming it was Zee and [H/N] following. 

But the next move left you with shock he threw you in the water...THE WATER!

Your body instantly shock in you were aware of your surroundings and alerted.

" I swear to god I will destroy your bloodline!" You snapped at Ydris.

" But ma cherie it's 2 pm you got a magnifique sleep" Ydris was surprised you still wanted sleep because you went to bed pretty early.

"I hate the water" you mumbled to yourself and you could hear Zee and [H/N] laughing in a distance.

You dragged yourself out of the water in frustration and you mumbled and cussed but your voice was low and confusing. Ydris just looked at you with an amusing look attached to his face. Out of anger you ran up to him and pushed him in the cold Silversong water. 

He just laughed at your action with no shame. "My little dove is a bit moody today~" he purred. You whistled over to [H/N] and you mounted him/her. 

You clicked your heels on [H/N] commanding him/her to gallop back to the circus and get changed out of your wet clothes.

But instead of that something else happened. [H/N] reared up and bucked you off and you went flying back in the water.

You were left in shock and embarrassment which made Ydris laugh even harder.

"Sorry deary, Ydris told me if I did that I'd get an extra bag or grains for 2 days!" [H/N] apologized.

You were hella angry but still let out a tired smile knowing [H/N] is enjoying his/her time here.

As you were looking at [H/N] from a distance. You felt an embrace from behind. You tried getting out but it was useless. He rested his head on your shoulder, your arms were trapped you had tho think.

You bit his ear quickly to make him alerted again. "Little dove no need to be aggressive, if you want something ask for it nicely~"

After a few more tries to get out you eventually gave in and just rested there not knowing what to do. 

"There we go ,even one of the Wildest  can be broken" he sounded confident he knew he won this battle. At least for now

After hearing those words it's like you felt your body electrocuted and flowed with power and fury. You knew since you woke up your powers where still not that awaken and you were in water after all  could end up badly so you would do something a nonmagical person would do. Fight.

You bend down harshly which was like a kick in the stomach for him. Normally he loosed up but still holding pretty tight you slammed your head back causing him to completely let go.

You swam to the shore and mounted [H/N] and you yelled off "See ya around suckerrr!"

You galloped off back to the circus and before changing and doing anything you grabbed your phone and saw you had a few miss calls and texts.

You texted the group chat about the dream you had , you knew it could mean something and Linda automatically  responded she thanked you for telling them. She said she would report that in the next meeting you had. They also mentioned when you were back how they were going ti have a serious meeting and plot the plan of finally saving Anne

Lisa  and Alex checked how everything is going on there, You reassured everything was fine and there is no need to worry.