Burning Lights

Your phone started buzzing in your pocket. Oh fuck now I have to explain and deal with this whole  mess.

"UH...... Hi Alex? You didn't know how to even start it was obvious she knew

"Yeah [Y/N] you got lot's of explaining to do missy, worst part you didn't even invite me". She said with fury in her eyes but joked the last part.

"Girl- I was drunk and do not worry I am never drinking again I'm pretty sure of that"

"You better not, but I do see why you did. I'm sure Ydris told you about the whole thing if you want a divorce with the rules in Jorvik"

"Yeah he did, I don't have a choice I guess I'll have to wait. I mean it can't be that bad right?"

"Well we'll see about that. Anyways I'm not really calling about your crazy marriage everyone said it shouldn't be too big of a deal, they are pretty mad you drank but it's okay you won't be drinking won't you?" Alex was worried , when your drunk things don't go the ways they are supposed to be.

"Oh yeah never will I drink again I learned my lesson the hard way. Anyways you said you were calling for a different reason mind well saying it.?" You asked with curiosity you needed some good news after all.

"When you are back we are going to explain everything to you, it's time to get Anne when you return" Alex's voice turned serious.

"Okay then we'll get our sister and reunite the sisterhood as soon as I'm back!" 

"Bye [Y/N] we got another meeting "

You were going to return a goodbye but the line cut off. You just shrugged it off.

As you looked down it hit you. You got married but the ring...it's beautiful. You did not even notice it due to all the drama. It had a bunch of jewels which made it look really expensive 

Everything happened by accident so it's best if you returned the ring. At least that's what you thought.

You entered the wagon and into Ydris' room and left the ring next to his nightstand.

You wanted to go for a short ride so you grabbed you bag and went to take [H/N]'s tack. 

You went outside but no sign of [H/N]. You decided to look in the circus, but no luck. 

Ydris also entered the circus. You turned around to ask him has he seen [H/N].

"Ydris have you se-" he cut you off

"No I'm also looking for Zee little dove". Your eyed winded where could they be. 

You turned to call for [H/N] you heard Ydris approach you from behind and something dark went over your head.

Eventually you felt something pointy in you. You were injected which made everything twist and spin around until it was black.

....

.............

..........................

You woke up with a headache. Everything was blurry in a pink-ish color.

When you finally reached your senses you figured out you were in Pandoria. It looked gorgeous but you were locked up in a crystal...just like Anne is but in a different area.

One thing was on your mind......[H/N]. You tried training for Soul talking to your horse no matter how far it was but you never succeded.

Now you needed it more than ever. You started to focus in your mind about [H/N].

"[H/N] where are you?" now you needed to wait to find out if it worked.

"I'm still at the circus aren't you there?" there was a response from [H/N] so it worked!

"Listen [H/N] leave that place now, Ydris brought me to Pandoria and I'm trapped go back to Valedale and find one of the Druids."

And the Soul talking disconnected. You were glad you were able to send a message to [H/N] and that he/she was safe.

You took a moment to look around. It wasn't like everyone described it to you. You were breathing normally you did not feel like your lungs were burning alive like all the people back in Jorvik  say when they visit Pandoria.

You knew that your powers should be getting weaker and weaker  in the crystal like Anne's but you felt the opposite. Your eyes scanned down to see Darko and Ydris.

All you could feel is disgust for Ydris , you could see the sadness in his eyes but for now sadness is the only thing you couldn't see.

Darko was laughing maniacally. 

"Well,well isn't it the all mighty 5th Soul Rider we have."Darko was victorious at this point he won this battle for now.

"I swear to Aideen if I get out of here say adios to your bloodline!" Your anger just grew more and more.

"You too you fucking Circus Freak when I'm free say bye to your ugly life!" You said with more fury growing in you. Ydris just left there was still sorrow and sadness in his eyes, you couldn't care less. He betrayed you.