chapter 3

Peter's pov

Y/n forgot her ring here but she was to far gone to bring it to her. And I don't know wher she lives so I can't swing over there. Speaking of swing I have Spidey stuff to do. I keep y/n ring with me just in case I see her.

Y/n pov

I ran back to Peter's and knock on the door "y/n what are you doing here again" May asks "I forgot my ring it's really important to me is Peter still here?" "Yeah he's up in his room" "thanks" I got upstairs and he's not there. Nor is the ring. I start looking for it but can't so I sit in his bed I'm assuming May doesn't know he's gone. A half hour later he come in his room thorough the window. But he's not there's standing so I look up. He over at the door on the roof he's now on the floor and I'm in shock he's spiderman "y/n omg it's not what it looks like" "You're spiderman!?" "Sshshshsh may doesn't know. And she can't know. But what are you doing here?" "My ring I need it" he pulls it out of a pocket and hands it too me. I quickly put it on "what's so important about it?" "Um it a dampener" "for what" I trust him cause he's spiderman so I take off the ring and show him the put it back on  " I can only control it for short periods of time so I keep the ring on" "I might have some people who can help you learn to control it" peter says. "The avengers have Wanda. She also has powers so she might be able to help you" I smile " awe thanks for the offer Peter. I'll do anything to make it safer for the peope around me. Especially you" he smiles then I say goodbye and go home again. I feel like someone is watching me. So I run. I get home and lock the door. Slowly walking into my room where my Pepper spray is keeping it on me just in case.