chapter 8

Peter's pov

I see the explosion with y/n inside. She told she she liked me then pushed me out. She's still in there but she save everyone here. She saved me. The protection shield comes down I start running to where the bus used to be. Now its just a bunch of scrap metal all over. I rush to where I saw y/n last and she's only a few feel away from it. I rush to he side and check for a plus.

"Come on y/n don't leave me. Please don't be gone" I say to myself I check her plus and release a sigh of relief. She shit has a heart beat. Her breathing is very shallow thought. I look up over my and over my shoulder and see Ironman (Tony).

"Is she ok kid?" He asks me.

"She has a heart beat but her breathing isn't very good." I take a look at the rest of her and see a large piece of metal stabbed into her left leg. "Oh and there's that." I say to Tony while pointing at the metal.

"Shit. Ok she needs to get to the hospital like 5 minutes ago." He says and slowly starts lifting her. "I'm guessing I'll meet you there?" Tony asks me.

"Obviously" I respond. I look around at all the people and news reporters reporting on what just happened. No one is injured tho. And it's all because of her.

After about 10 minutes Aunt May is at the crash site. When she see me she rushes right over to me.

" PETER! Omg you're ok! Thank goodness." She exclaims

"Yeah May I'm fine. And I would love to stay with you but you know what I'm ok so can you bring me to the hospital please. Y/n and Tony are there"

"Of course Peter" she says to me and we start walking to her car. Traffic is brutal with that road being closed down makes it even worse.

"So you and y/n. Is she your girlfriend." May asks

"No she's not" I say

"Well do you like her?" She asks

"Yeah. I do. But don't make a big deal out of this please" I practically am begging her.

"Awee Peter's gotta crush" she teases me.

"Mayyy stopp" I say.

"Fine, we are here anyways" she says

"Thank you May love you" I say getting out of the car.

"Love you too Pete." She says back. I shut the door and rush into the hospital to the front desk to see where y/n is. And that's when I see a doctor talking to Tony...