chapter 13

Y/n pov

I'm kissing Peter. And wow it's perfect. It's way better than I imagined this to be. I know I've kinda kisses him before but wow. I never want this moment to end. I slowly unwrap my legs from around his waist putting my feet on the floor. He still kissing me and I'm still kissing him. He slowly pushes down onto the couch. he over top of me he stopped kissing me and looks at me just staring.

"You're gorgeous" he says. I smile

"Thank yo-" I get cut off from because he's kissing me again. I really want this to never end. Like let's never go back to the compound we can stay here and just nor worry about anyone not Tony not Thor not anyone. But there's a knock on the door. Of course. Its always like this. You want something to go one way and then the exact opposite happens.

"One minute" I say then look up at Peter. He gets off of me letting me stand up. Then grabs my hand a pulls me in for another kiss. This one is just quick tho. I walk over to the door and open it. It's Nat and Wanda. "Compound now." They say in unison grabbing my arm. I pull away from them and the reach again but Peter steps in this time.

"She doesn't have to go" he says to them

"Yes she does she is under Tony's care. Therefore she has to go back" Nat says

"I'll come back on my own. I just want to clear my head. And Peter is talking to me about it." I say. They both stare at me then look at eachother.

"You have an hour to get back or we'll drag u both there." Wanda says. I nod my head than shut the door. They ruined the moment me and Peter happened but maybe it's for the best. But when I walk away he grabs my waist and pulls me in a kisses me

"So this is talking?" He says after he pulls away. "Cause if this is talking I'd talk to you all the time" I smile then kiss him one more time. Then go grab some of my things so we can head back to the compound.