chapter 15

Y/n pov:

"Canada?!" I respond

"Yeah, we can get there by tomorrow if we leave right now," Peter says

"we don't even have a car. I know we can get there but once we do we can't use our abilities, they'll be tracking our power signatures." I say.

"Fake Identity. we and purchase one that way and we can walk or bike" He responds.

"Ok. well, I guess we go" I respond then we are on our way to Canada.

We decided that we would use our powers only some of the way to lead them off course of us then we met a delivery trucker who was going up into Canada a few hours away from the safe house and he was kind enough to give us a ride. After the trucker dropped us off we went our separate ways.

Peter and I bought 2 bikes from the local store and biked the few hours we had to go. Obviously, it took longer because we were biking but eventually we arrived. It's a little house bit there is a lot of land. And because Peter had this planned out for some reason we had the keys to getting into the place already. We went inside the house and everything was dusty but I couldn't use my powers to clean up the place so Peter and I cleaned the house the old-fashioned way. We dusted, Vacuumed, Swept, Mopped then took a break. Peter went to go say something but he fell asleep not long after laying down. I stayed up a bit longer than laid down beside Peter and fell asleep too.