chapter 11

Bruce's pov

Y/n is sitting on the table. Peter holding her hand. They'd make a cute couple. But anyways. Me and Tony are getting everything ready for the test. Once everything is ready I go over to y/n and place my hand on her elbow raising her arm.

"This might pitch a bit ok" I say

"Ugh I hate needles. But ok" y/n says also don't count do or anything just do it "

"Ok" I respond as I say ok I stuck the needle in

"Ouch" she says.

"For someone who heals quickly a small little thing caused you pain" steve says

"Just because I heal quick doesn't mean things don't hurt" she says

"Hey y/n it's okay. Just look at me" Peter says to her.

"All done. I just have to go over here and do a few things and then in a couple of minutes we should have the results...

Peter's pov

"You ok?" I ask y/n

"Yeah, I just really hate needles" she says.

"Well it's over now. We are just waiting on the results" I say and she smiles. A couple minutes go by we are still waiting for the results.

"Uh. Tony. You should come look at this." Bruce says to Tony. Tony walks over to the computers and seems just as shocked as Bruce was.

"Could it be an error?" Bruce asks Tony?

"Could what be an error?" Y/n asks but they ignore her.

"Un likely but run it again" Tony says.
They use more of the blood they took from y/n who is now shaking

"Hey. It's ok " I say her hopping up onto the table and hugging her which seems to help.

"They're in Tony." Bruce says

"And? " Tony says walking over

"The same there is no change" Bruce responds. They stand there in silence for a few moments clicking things and looking at the computer.

"Well what does it say?" Y/n asks. But no response

"Hello what does it say. It's my DNA results come one just tell me" she says but Bruce and Tony still stand looking at the computer in shock"

"Mr.Stark? Banner?" I say trying to get their attention but it doesn't work.

"Hey the girl is asking you a question. Answer her" Thor steps in.

"Thor. Come look at this." He walks over and he has a shocked look on his face as well.

"Ok what is going on what does it say!" Y/n practically yells. Thor turns around and walks over to us.

"Y/n... I'm your father"