chapter 5

Y/n pov

"You must be y/n" I hear a women say behind me. "Yah that's me" I smile "I'm Wanda" "Omg. You're going to help me with my powers?!" "Yes I am" she says smiling. I'm really excited now. Me Wanda and Peter go to the training room. "So show me what you can do" I hesitate to take my ring off and she catches my hesitation "Peter. How about you go see if Tony and Bruce need anything." "Oh uh okay" he says then leaves the room. Leaving us alone. "Y/n why are you hesitating to take it off." " I uh" I start getting flash backs of the headmistress at the orphanage and the things she would say to me. "You nothing, your a waste of space. A monster that no one is ever going to love. You're a freak. I'm not surprised your mother is dead and that you father has never been around. They left you on purpose so they didn't have to deal a freak" rings over and over in my head to the point where I screaming to nothing "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. AHH" Wanda trying to catch my attention by I don't notice her I just hear the headmistress' voice " you're nothing. You're pathetic. You're a waste of space" "STOP IT. STOP. PLEASE STOP." "You'll never have a family. No one wants you" I crying now "AHH LEAVE ME ALONE THIS ISN'T REAL YOU'RE NOT HERE I LEFT YOU BEHIND YOUR NOT HERE. JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Peter has heard me yelling at this point and he's right by my side hugging me "hey y/n it's ok. You're ok. Whatever happened in your past is still there. Your safe now" I slowly calming down realizing that Wanda is very confused but she'll talk to me later. Theres also alot of other people here to. People I haven't met yet. They all are staring at me and Peter in the middle of the room with his arm wrapped around me. "Peter." I say tears in my eyes. But I hug him back. Then look over to Wanda "I keep it on cause of the headmistress at the orphanage I ran away from. She said things to me and abused me ever since I got there when I was two. And she didn't stop until. well until I ran away" "oh y/n" Peter says hugging me tightly. Everyone in the room is completely silent. It's like the time had froze because it had. I frozen the time. What the hell. "Y/n why is everyone frozen but me and you?" Peter asks. " I um think it's because I was touching you when I did it. I didn't know I could do this! I'm sorry. I've never had the ring in thing long before."it okay y/n. Here you can put it on and it should un freeze." I take the ring but before I put it on I kiss Peter on the cheek. His face goes red for a second. I put the ring on and everyone unfreezes.