chapter 12

Y/n pov

I'm sorry. You're my what?" I says.

"Your father" Thor repeats.

"Bullshit. Run it again" I say to Bruce and Tony. There is no way I'm the daughter of anyone in this room. Especially the daughter of a god.

"Y/n we ran it twice." Tony says

"I don't care run it again" I say hopping down off the table.

"The results aren't gonna change y/n" bruce yells as I walk out of the room

"Call me when they do" I say. I'm not expecting this. There is no way I'm the daughter of the god of thunder.

Peter's pov

"I'll go with her" I say getting off the table where me and y/n were.

"Peter. Tell her I'm sorry. And that I didn't know " Thor says to me. I don't respond. Just nod my head and go after y/n.

I walk out to the living room and she's not there. She isn't in the kitchen either. I go upstairs to her room. She's not there. And she not in mine. I spend the next 5 minutes checking around the tower. No where. I go up to the roof and she isn't there either. Where'd she go. Tony said she was supposed to stay here. But she might have gone to her appartment. A few minutes go by and I'm at her appartment. Please be here. I think to myself. I knock on the door. I stand there for a minute with no answers. I knock again and after a couple seconds the door opens.

"Y/n jeez. You had me worried" I say.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I just couldn't stay there. With everyone." She says "so are you gonna come in or are you here to drag me back to headquarters?"

"I'll come in. I'm not gonna make you go back there." I say she moves over and shuts the door once I'm inside

"I'm sorry that I made you worry" she says to me

"Its ok. I just don't want to you getting hurt again." I say back. Then remember what Thor said to me before I left " Thor asked me to tell you that he is sorry and he didn't know you where his daughter"

"There is no way he is my dad. He can't be. I'm not a god. I barely even know my powers. I just got lucky with the bus and at the hospital. Speed healing was just apart of what I have. I definitely do not have the power a god would have" she says. I see her mood change she obviously started thinking about something else.

"What you thinking about?" I ask

"The hospital" and that's when I remember the conversation ToNy interrupted.

"What were you gonna say? You know about what you said. Did you mean it?" I ask she looks down and smiles. Blushing too.

"Yea. I meant it. I really like you Parker" she smiles. I'm smiling too

"Soo um I uh" I'm trying to spit my sentence out.

"You meant it right. When you said that you liked me" she says

"Of course I did. I really really like you" I say quickly she smiles

"Awe, okay Parker. Then what were you stuttering about?" She asks me

"I don't really know. I just uh" I don't even know what to say so I just look at her.

"You ok Peter?" Y/n asks

"Yeah. I'm great I just don't know how to say what I'm feeling right now" I say

"Well I think I know" she says. Then she jumps into my arms hugging me wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck while I'm holding her. Then she looks down at me and kisses me. And I kiss her back. And honestly somehow it's just as I was feeling. The excitement and happiness. The wanting the moment to never stop. Just wanting to be here. With her.