The final Task (4.4)

~~~~~TIME CHANGE~~~~~~(3rd task is tonight)

(Harry POV)

         The night before we decided not to tell anyone just yet. It was breakfast and i walked into the hall and sat next to y/n. Ron and Hermonie weren't there yet so i turned to y/n . I gave her a quick peck on the cheek. She playfully looked shocked.

"How rude!" She said and jabbed me in the side. I tickled her waist and she squirmed in her seat.

"Stop stop, Truce! I call a truce!" She said putting her hands in the air.

"You're not getting off that easy." I narrowed my eyes at her.

We turned to the front and i nudged her.

She was so surprised she fell out of her seat. I grabbed her shocked at her falling that i feel too. We were now on the ground laughing. We didn't care i helped her. Still laughing we helped each other back into our seats.

We were having so much fun we didn't realize Ron and Hermonie had arrived. They both had a smug look on there faces.

"Whats up with you two?" Asked Hermonie.

"We just fell."Y/n  said laughing.

"Mhmmmmmmm." Ron said.

Fred and George came behind us and covered our eyes. "What are you doing." I said trying to take Georges hand off my eyes. They both took there hands away ans sat down next to hermonie and Ron with a smile. I picked up my cup and took a drink. After a few moments Y/n took a drink too.

Fred than said to y/n.

"Y/n what did you do last night?"

"I danced with Harry in the hall. No one was around and i felt the happiest i've ever felt.

"What did you give her?" I asked them.

They just smiled and continued on. "Are you dating anyone?" George asked.

I covered her mouth with my hand and we heard muffled things coming from her. "You guys cant do that to her." I said covering the truth.

"If she does that's her decision." "And her private life." I emphasized the private part.

I uncovered her mouth slowly. "And next time dont slip Veritaseru-" i was cut off by y/n.

"Harry Potter." She replied to the twins.

She covered her mouth and turned bright red. I felt my cheeks get warm.

"Ohohohohohoh!!" The twins yelled.

    Ron and Hermonie were laughing. I looked over at Y/n and shrugged. She still looked beat red. Covering her mouth to make sure she didn't say anything else. I laughed and hugged her. I looked at her and kissed her four head.

"Oh yuck, Yuck." Ron added in.

"Oh shut up. I laughed. Someone came up behind us and tapped Y/n.

"Can i talk to you?" Cedric was standing behind Y/n. I opened my mouth to talk.

(y/n POV)

    I got up and mouthed no to Harry. "What?" i asked hotly to Cedric.

"Privately?" He asked looking at Harry. I reluctantly agreed and followed Cedric.

"I'm sorry about last night? I just- Cho came over and."

"You left me to go to Cho?" I said. I could feel tears brimming at my eyes.

I blinked them back.