Into Hiding (7.4)

***SMALL SMUT WARNING!***

(Harry POV)

"Hemonie where are we going anyways?" Ron asked on the bus.

Y/N Had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

"Sirius's house." She said quietly.

"But Snape knows where that is. He can find us easily." I told her.

"The place has spells all over it." She rolled her eyes.

I looked forward as we turned down a familiar street. I looked at the bridge me and Y/N got attacked at.

"Y/N, baby, wake up were here." I shook her gently. She awoke rubbing her eyes.

***

We opened the front door cautiously. 

"Hold on." Hermonie said to Ron who was taking a step forward.

"Homenum Revelio." Hermonie called. Nothing 

"We're alone." She said as she sighed a sigh of relief.

***

"Harry? Hermione? Y/N, where are you? I think I've found something." Ron said.

We all walked down a hall to the room he was standing at.

"Lovely."

"Regulus Arcturus Black. R.A.B." Y/N said.

"R.A.B. is Sirius's brother." Hermonie said in disbelief.

"Yes. And h-hes also my uncle." Y/N said.

"Question is, did he actually destroy the real Horcrux?" I said. We all looked at each other.

***

(Y/N POV)

I woke up to a dark and empty room. I looked to the side of me where Harry was supposed to be sleeping.

I smiled at the memory of last night.

(11 hours earlier)

"Goodnight Hermonie, goodnight Ron."  I said as i watched them walk to their separate rooms.

Me and Harry were sharing a room on the main floor. Hermione and Ron had rooms upstairs. "You're so pretty you know that?" Harry told me.  He grabbed my waist and started swaying back and forth. 

"Harry we should really get to bed." I laughed. "Tomorrow were leaving." I wouldn't be 16 anymore. So we could apperate. 

"Awh.." He replied as he fake pouted.

"I'm going to go in Ron's room then." He pouted as he grabbed a blanket. I laughed and ruffled his hair. He turned around with a smile. 

"Its cold in here." I told him as i changed my clothes.

"I know something that'll make you warm." He said. 

I let out a laugh. "Some Hot chocolate would be fine." I told him. He pouted again and walked out the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To make you hot chocolate." He replied.

I smiled.

A moment later Harry came through the door with two mugs. 

"Come here." He said.

I followed him to a room with a box thing sitting with a bunch of pillow and blankets on the floor.