Chapter 1

Thank you for your time.These first few chapters would be about Samantha and Harry's past.The story would work it's way to the present.

Read.

Comment.

Vote.

---------------------------------

-Sammy-

Hey there my name is Samantha Jones.I live in Holmes Chapel.Yes in United Kingdom ! I am currently in the 10th grade.I'm about to graduate soon...enough.I have this huge crush on this one lad in school.He's in a band called White Eskimo.He was kinda of the lead singer.But he had a lot...and yes a lot of girls surrounding him.I liked him and for him to notice me I should probably just flash him.But I wasn't anything like that.I was the type who keeps her secrets to herself.No I wasn't nerdy,and for sure I wasn't a loner,loser,weirdo,or what not.I was just a very normal girl.I had a friend or two.I had Bonnie and Gabriella.We were three different types of people who seemed to get along so well.They both fancied the same boy...unfortunately the three of us did.I just hid it from them.Seeing two of them fight over who he winked at or stared at,just seemed to scary to get involved with.So yeah practically my two best friends in the world don't know who I fancy.Did I mention Mr.Crush's name was Harry Styles.He was just...just unexplainabley WOW !

We were actually close during preschool days.He was my very first friend,not blood related.We were such BFF's until we came to 5th grade.He became more and more popular in school.He was dating the most hottest girl in school now.Juliana Brown.The not so dumb,bitchy,cheerleader.She had long blond hair reaching her hips,blue eyes,and tan skin.She looked like a barbie for all I cared.But Styles-Brown love team was ever since 5th grade.She was his first kiss.I still didn't fancy him then,but I was jealous for some reason.Maybe that she was getting more attention than I did.Now I'm used to it.He never stopped to say "Hi"or his usual "bonjur" anymore.Just like I said I am used to it.Now that I'm 15 my hair was a bit longer than usual.I was chubby and I had glasses.I started wearing glasses two years ago. 

Spring Formal was approaching so fast and I didn't want to attend.Why you might ask,well I have no date.Bonnie and Gabriella does,but I don't.I'll just make an excuse not to go.It was a normal Thursday morning.First class was gym class.I rarely attend this class,but I had to attend once in awhile.Sure enough Bonnie,Gabriella and I were separated.They were two different classes.But at least Harry was in my class...so was Juliana.They didn't seem to talk much today."Ok class today we'll be playing dodge ball...a little game we play during gym class back in USA." Ugh my teacher and his country."I honestly hate this game " a voice startled me from my side...Harry..."Me too." I said anxiously."Wanna bail ?" "Sure" with no word he pulled my hand and took me to the back of the gym."Hey I'm sorry Sam,about how I didn't talk to you for years." "Ohh...well I missed your company,but you were far to busy for me,so I just distanced myself from you." Did I just say I missed him ?! "I'm such a jerk,I'm sorry !" "It's ok Harry." "You sure ?" he had a puppy dog face on that I just never could resist. "Yeah" I said barely him hearing."Friendly hug ?" he said opening his arms.We used to do this after every fight. I ran up and hugged him to death."I missed you Harry."I whispered "Me too". He finally let go of the hug"I have one favor to ask you." "Oh this is why isn't it ?You're gonna ask for a favor !" "No it's not like that,but..." "Fine what is it ?!" "Could you go with me to the Spring Formal ?" "Wh-what !?"  

"...As a fake date Sammy !" "Ohh...kay,but why me ?" "She's jealous of you..." Ok did he just...he's gonna use me...as a fake date for his bitchy girlfriend to get jealous and want him and he'll get her back.NO ! but yes."Umm me...jealous of me ?!" "Yeah she was jealous of how close we were.She saw the box of things..." "Box of things ?" ...1-2-3-4-5... and then it hit me.That last summer of 4th grade.We promised to make a scrap book of our favorite memories of each other.

*flash back*

"Harry I'm home !" I screamed opening the door and slamming it shut.I was carrying a box of our memories.Yesterday we planned on making a scrap book of most of our memories.My house was rthree houses away from Harry's so I was a tad bit tired of carrying this box around."Hello ? Harry Don't try to scare me !" "Tooo late !!!" now I had mustard and ketchup all over my batman t-shirt. "UGH HARRY YOU KNOW THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT !" "Sorry..." he just gave me his puppy dog face."Friendly hug ?" he asked. "Of course !" I agreed and hugged him as tight as possible."Eww I smell like McDonalds ! " he said with a very fake girly voice.I just shook my head."You know you look like a girl !" I said with a giggle." ME ?A GIRL ?..." We just had a laugh for quite a while. "Ok,ok let's go get changed." He pulled me up to his room."Gemma where's mum ?" He screamed half way through the stairs. "OUT !" I heard Gemma but I didn't know were she actually was.Harry and I were like BFFs so I would go to his place and have a sleep over now and then.Well now that it's summer break I would always sleepover here,so half of Harry's closet was filled with my clothes."Hey sorry 'bout the shirt.My mum will have it washed anyway,and you'll be able to get it by Friday." "It's okay !" I said looking through racks.I found my light pink sun dress and changed.Yes in front of Harry.He also changed his shirt 'cause of the ketchup stains anyway.It wasn't bothered at all.I was already wearing a training bra and everything,but not at all any bother to me that Harry was there.I was not all bothered because he also does it a lot.He sometimes sleeps with his underwear.His mum would get mad at him when he knew I was going to sleep over and just slept in his underwear.He was forced to wear pajamas when it was so hot."You can remove 'em now,your mum is gone."I would whisper,and he'd just take his pajamas of... 

"I'm all set what about you ?" I said "Done !" "Where's the box ?" "Downstairs."... Just as we were about to start on the scrap book.

The phone rings like crazy."HARRY GET THE PHONE !" I hear Gemma scream."UGH FINE !" Harry said getting up from his crouch position on the floor."Hello..."I heard him from downstairs.I was looking through our pre-k years when...

"Sammy,it's for you !" "Oh...okay,I'm coming." I dashed down the stairs.I grabbed the phone out of Harry's hand."Hello..." 

-2 minutes later- 

"WHAT !" "Harry I have to leave...Didn't you hear me the first time ?" "I heard you,but how long will you be gone ?" I really don't know Harry..." He ran up to me and hugged me very tightly."I'll miss you."I opened the door and showed my self out.I was a bit far away already when I heard Harry "I love you Sammy,don't forget that !" " Love ya too Harry !" We used to say that to each other,not love-LOVE,but I love you as a sibling. 

-That night- 

I was packing when I heard a knock on the door."I'll get it !" I shouted to no one in particular.I opened it and saw Harry."Hey you promise to call me when your there,okay ..." "Yes Harry,I'll just be there until my nana get's better." "Okay...I love you..." "I'll be back as soon as you know it,don't worry " "Okay then,bye Sammy !" 

-1 week in the hospital with Nana- 

"I can't contact Harry mum!" "Would you stop it with that Styles kid for awhile,your Nana is sick and dying,and all you think about is him ! Why do you like him ?!" I put down the phone with all my frustration.My mum always did this.She always was so protective over me.She really never wanted me to ever have guy friends.She doesn't trust them.Why have I been sleeping at Harry's you may ask...well I kinda sneak out with a little help of my dad.He trusted him.He was always there for me and Harry since pre-k.My mum always thought I liked him,but I never thought of him in that way. 

-last week of summer.Back in Cheshire.- 

"Harry I can explain..." he ju-just slammed the door into my face.I never even got to tell him why I didn't call him.I was balling on the steps of his front porch.I waited there until the next day.Yes I slept there."GO AWAY !" I heard Harry scream from his window at the second floor.I had no choice but to just leave.

*end of flash back*

"Ohh...the box of OUR memories." "Yeah..." he trailed of. "I have a lot of catching up to do then." He continued."How 'bout lunch time? You-me different table." "What, NO !?...you never change" "Why ?" He asks curiously. "You still look like a girl !" "He blushed and so did I.We never blushed when we were friends.Why were blushing now ?! 

I just shake it off. 

RINGGG 

"There goes the bell...see ya." He says then scurries of to the locker room.So did I.

---------------------------------------------------

There you go.I will be waiting for feedback ^_^