Chapter 3

Hey there,I have seen at least five people reading this so I think I better continue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sammy-

Time has passed and the dance was in three freaking days.Drama class came by again.During that class I randomly through a paper at Harry.

Hey are you sure you wanna do this whole Prom thing.It seems to Drama.Don't get me wrong though,I LOVE drama,but are you sure about this ?

-Sammy

P.S. 

After reading look at me

He did look at me and nodded.Bonnie and Gabriella helped me look for a dress.The both picked black lacey skimpy dresses.I bought one.But that was not what I was going to wear to the dance.It was a formal occasion,and I had to dress formal.I told my so called 'best friends' I would wear the skimpy black dress they picked for me.They said I had to impress Harry.Yeah I din't mention the fact it was a fake date.They would freak out and want to take my place.I would just lie to them when they ask about my dress.And if I wore that skimpy dress it would not impress Harry,it would probably disgust him,'cause of my thunder thighs and not so flat stomach.I decided to wear a simple but elegant dress aqua blue dress that reached my knees and dark blue heels with bows on the sides.I curled my hair perfectly.I didn't want to wear too much jewelry so I just wore my pearl earrings and my lucky bracelet which just consisted of plastic beads.

I wasn't that much of a dresser really,but I was a vain and I really loved what I was wearing.I didn't put on too much makeup.I just put a bit of mascara,eye liner and a bit of beige eye makeup.I put on a loud color of pink lipstick.I hated how it looked,cause of my pale skin,but I just wanted to try it.Any way,I heard the knock on the door."MUM,DAD,I'M GOING TO THE DANCE,BYE !" "Wait a minute Samantha" I heard my dad say,holding a camera in his hand.I opened the door to find a Harry in a tuxedo.WOW...justWOW ! "Come in"I say.His eyes just scanned me the whole time."Now you two say cheese !" dad said."DAD ?!" I said in a nagging tone."Ok-ok !" We both smiled and a click and we were off to the dance.I grabbed my clutch and just left with Harry.Harry opened the door for me to his step-dad's car.It was ok.We were not allowed to drive yet,but it was dark and Harry was a safe driver.No one would probably notice."Hey Sammy..." "Yeah ?" "You look pretty tonight...good job,you will for sure make her jealous." I was just taken aback.Did he just compliment me,but just to get back Juliana.

I could not believe how low I would actually go to impress this guy.

Ok just shake it off.

-Harry-

It was the night of the dance.Tonight is when I will get revenge from Juliana.I wore my tux,grabbed the keys to my stepdad's car,then took off.I picked up Sammy.I knocked on the door to find Sammy looking stunning.She wore a gorgeous dress,and cute dark blue heels.I loved it.It was a perfect outfit to take back Juliana."Come in"She said.Her dad,who I haven't seen in years,was by the door,holding a camera.He took our picture,just like old times.I can't seem to take my eye off Sammy.Ever since we were really young,people would comment on her on how pretty she really is.Tonight is the only night I just noticed that she really was pretty.I opened the door and let her in the passenger seat.At our age,we were not yet allowed to drive yet,but no one would notice,so I just drove their.On our way I complimented her,but I still thought about Juliana,and how she's going to react about this.Time has passed and we were already at school.I parked the car way at the back of the parking lot so no one would see.Even from back there you could already hear the thump of music.We came across couples making out already.It was only seven and they are already gonna get wasted.