Chapter 16

-Allison-

As the elevator dinged open onto the same twenty seventh floor,I dragged my whole entire body out.Transporting myself from Time Square to my apartment without any sort of vehicle was very tiring.Crossing the dangerous streets and bumping into some odd and strange people and by the time I set foot on this elevator I knoticed how my feet are aching and I feel restless.My body for one,and my emotions are just really drained right now.I don't know how much longer I can do this.I just hope this was the last time I'm ever seeing him again.I fiddled with my keys until the door opened.I dragged myself once more across the apartment .All I wanted right now is to be in contact with my bed.No more changing,washing of face,nor brushing of teeth.Just me and my bed.I slipped off my sandals and climbed onto the soft matress.

...

It has been a few hours and I haven't had any sweet slumber.I was to busy thinking abot how I don't want to get involved with all the drama,as much as I loved it,I don't want to be given any more rude names.I'm already known as the desperate one and the attention whore,so I don't need anymore names.I'm branded the desperate one because I'm venturing into people who could make me happy as a person.People who can make me feel like a real person.I want friends...I need friends.Nobody really seemed to have enough time for me or plainly cared about me.I haven't trusted anyone with all my feelings I keep inside in my whole life time.I needed someone.I need someone who could be my rock.But all the press could think is that I'm such an attention whore who hangs out with super stars who have been in the industry for a long time.Just because I was new to the industry I seem like I didn't have a place in it.The press and believers are just plain mean.They like me as an actress,but as a person,they just despice me.They just don't understand me.Now that I've got Taylor as a friend and I don't want to loose her because of a boy.I know that deep inside I still like Harry,but I need to let go for all our sakes.Why the hell am I fretting over this ?What's done is done...unless I want more.

...

I woke up to an unpleasant sound of my stomach growling and the smell of something cooking up in the kitchen.I grouchily stood up from my bed and dragged my bare feet all the way to the kitchen.I was still in a daze as I followed the smell.I entered the kitchen and jumped to find Harry cooking up a storm.He noticed my presence as I accidentally knocked over a plastic jar sitting on the counter.

"Wha-what are you doing here ?"I asked a bit loudly.

"I'm cooking.What the hell does it look like ?"he also said loudly.All the racket of the certain piece of meat being fried was getting onto my nerves.I just woke up and I'm not that much in a good mood.

"Why are you here anyway ?"I asked.He switched off the burner and the noise died down." It's not because of yesterday,was it ?..."I asked shyly.

"Yesterday ? What happened yesterday ?"he played along.I thought he'll make a big deal about it.

"...okay so Styles where is Taylor ?"

"She went to 7eleven to buy something."he didn't even seem like he was affected.It was like he was so normal.Yesterday he was all emotional and now he's acting like yesterday never really happened.Maybe he's still toying with my feelings.He's testing me isn't he?I just know he is.

"Seems like someone didn't change from yesterday."he said smirking at me,but then his attention was on the piece of meat...which was lamb chops.Wait who payed ?

"What,I was tired."I said innocently.

He transferred the piece of meat onto a serving plate and walked passed me and went to the dining table.My jaw dropped.He laid down the plater onto the wooden table.I was to sleepy to even notice on how neatly the table was set.There was salad,lamb chops,and Alfredo pasta,which all seemed to be my favorite,all set onto the table.Did I tell him all these yesterday...or did he read minds ?