Chapter 2

No feed back yet but here ya go

------------------------------------------

-Harry-

I missed Sammy's company.I remember how close we were.We were so close.I saw her naked already,just like she saw me.We slept together on one bed countless times.We practically shared a room together.But I remember when I got mad at her and stopped conversing with her.When we were 10.It was summer of 4th grade.Her Nana was sick and she had to go to London,where her Nana lived with her aunt.She didn't say how long she'll be gone,but she promised to call me.She didn't.On the last week of that summer she came home.She was on the porch when I decided to get mad at her for awhile.But when 5th grade kicked in I got attracted to this new girl Juliana.She was H-O-T hot.I forgot I had a best friend I left hanging 'cause I was to distracted with my girlfriend.Yes at ten I had a girlfriend.At eleven I kissed her,but I hadn't lost my V-card to her jusr yet.This is why I don't want to lose her.I saw her making out with a nerd.Seriously a nerd,over me.I don't think so.That's why I decided to use Sammy.Don't get me wrong,there were only a few pretty faces in our school,and Sammy was one of them...yes she was pretty,and still is,and she's my key to getting Juliana back.When everything is all said and done,I want Sammy to be maid of honor,and that would make us all happy.Yes I have dreams I want to achieve.

-LUNCH-

I saw Sammy in a corner table for two.I surprised her with putting my hands on her eyes."Guess who ?!" "STYLES !" "Yes !" I sat across her and we started our conversation.I had a good spot where I can see Juliana.She looked from Sammy to Me,then fellow cheerleaders.It was killing her,and I loved it !

-Sammy-

I had a perfect seat where I could see Bonnie and Gabriella giving me death glares.Why,because Harry was sitting with me.I will hear from them later.Harry started our conversation by saying "So who starts ?" "I guess you should?" "Okay so 5th grade..."  

...

A whole hour passed with me and Harry.I didn't eat anything but an apple,while he ate a sandwich.I missed how we used to laugh like this. 

RINGGG 

"So I guess I'll see you later." I said standing up from my seat.I slowly walked over to the door when Harry caught up with me."Hey Sam,after school come to my place." "Okay Harry." "Hug ?" "Hug !" and there we hugged in front of my two best buds and his girlfriend.I took my place in the classroom. I sat on the far left,close to the door.I was playing with my pencil when my pocket vibrated."Ugh why now ?!" I murmured to my self.Our professor was already here and this was my favorite subject,Drama.I quickly pulled my phone out of the pocket of my skirt.

TEXT : 

What the hell was that ?!

-bonnie

I typed as fast as I could,but it was too late. 

"Miss Jones may I have what your holding ?" my drama teacher held out his hand,expecting me to give it."Oh sir no,please ! It was my mum she was just asking if I drank my medicine...I'm abit sick today ." I said as I pretended to cough inbetween the lines"Oh...I'm sorry,you may keep your phone." he said in the outmost piity tone"Thank you,thank you,thank you !" I said rejoicing

Ok this was the only day of the week I actually felt like daydreaming.I daydreamed about if I get married,or get famous,or even if I die by tomorrow.I also daydreamed if Harry got married,or got famous,or even died tomorrow...I just shook it of when I heard the bell.I headed out the door and speed walked.

I wanted to get far away from my best friends for now.I need to dose of and figure out my whole day.I was a few blocks away from my school when I felt my body fall 3 feet from where I was standing."Serves you right bitch !" hey I know that voice anywhere...JULIANA ?!