Chapter 11

I basically re-wrote this a million times and I still think it's not good

_____________________________________________

-Harry-

Ok so she left me with this whole weight on my chest.Something in my system isn't quite accurate.I feel like I'm about to throw up.The kissing scene is in a minute or so and I wanna passout.The tension in me is building.

I heard my cue and I went on with it.For some reason I heard the six year old Sammy say to me "The show must go on Harold.".Juliana didn't have the same edge as Sammy had with the same particular character.It didn't just feel right.The whole play was just not a Juliana thing.I know she always wants all the attention,but this wasn't supossed to be her play.Everything was jut not right.The acting,the movements of her hands,and the kissing.I was just stuned how Juliana didn't even have the class to just give me a short peck on the lips,but she turned it into one of our intense makeout sessions.I was just being careful not to throw up on her.Ididn't want to ruin the play Sammy practically produced.Oh,and did I mention Juliana also had a makeout session with that exchange student.I think he's worse of a player than I am.I've seen him with at least three people the past week.What I knew was he was dating Sammy...but seems like I thought wrong.Speakingof the annoying girl I obsessed over the whole week,she bailed on us.On me.I mean the Samantha Jones I know was the diva who owned the stage.She always not afraid to give her all on a performance.She would just usually be the type to give the best and not waste the oportunity to perform if she was given a chance.She wasn't technically just an actress,but also a singer,a dancer ,if you only let her be.She wouldn't if she wasn't asked to,but when we were kids she was always asked by the grown ups if she could perform for them and she would.The coffee table was her stage.She'll be up there and sing songs like Thank You For The Music,or Part Of Your World.She was just an entertainer.I remember I actually had stage fright until Sammy tought me how to stand up in front of a crowd.We were a double act.I would always sing a part of a song and she would continue.I learned to perform because of her.I remember she actually admired her family members who were actually part of the entertainmet buisness but died down due to old age...but I remember how she wanted to be like her cousins who starred in big school plays.She admired them so much and wanted to become like them...that's why I don't get it.I just really don't know what's up with that girl.She missed the opportunity of becoming a star at lesat for once.

...

-A week after-

It has been a week already and Sammy hasn't popped up yet.I keep calling her but she seemslike she's either sick or hiding.She has't shown up for the whole week and it's worrying me.I kept passing by her house every single day and throwing stones at her window but no response at all.Maybe she was avoiding me.But all that just to avoid me ?I don't think so.If she's still the same little girl I knew she would care less about her surroundings and continue on with life,but maybe she wasn't the same girl I used to know.Maybe I lowered down her ego.Well yeah it was my fault.I left her friendless.We never hung out with other people so I never knew how she found those two girls she hangs out.To tell you the truth the girls don't really seem to be the kind she'll hang out with,but like I said,maybe she wasn't the same girl I knew.All these thoughts and it was only the first class.

-Sammy-

It's practically been a week that I've been away from Cheshire,my dad,and well of course Harold.My hair was dyed into something not really-really blond,but it was practically blond.It actually seemed to work on me.I thought I'll look like one of those 'trying hard to be blond' kind of girls,but it looks like I'm a natural.I got new contacts which I really loved.It was blue green.Now I really looked like a barbie or something.I was in rehearsals and I'm already working on my accent.I was little by little losing it...I meant my accent.It's tuesday and I've been paired up to this cute guy.He's a natural blond with captivating hazelnut eyes.I admit I've got the hots for this guy.I mean he's two years older,but to me age does not actually matter.It'd just a god damn number that's all.I was watching as the actor named Peter Harris.Mr.Harris over here is 5'10 in height and has quite of a good looking body.I can't imagine what New York is teaching me.I feel like I'm in a better laughter filled,success filled,and joy filled wonerland.It's my entire dream.The city I've dreamt of for so many years already.It's already made me sorta get over my feelings for Harry.Just as long as nobody mentions anything related to him,I'm happy.I mean look at me now and where I'm standing.I'm in f*ck*ng Broadway Cheshire B*tches ! I know.That was rude.Really rude.I take it back...NAH !

"Okay we'll stop after this scene and take an hour lunch break" I heard the director say/

...

"Anyone care to join me for lunch ?" Peter asked to no one in particular.

No answer.

The busy theater instantly became quiet.

"Umm...I guess I could go with you for lunch.I didn't really plan to eat,but as long as your buying ?" I said as I smirked.Something Harry would've said and done

"Sure Davis."he called me by my last name.It seemed hot how he said it.I was melting.

...

We ate in an old diner near the theater.Most actors and crew members were also there.I ordered a carbonara and he ordered a spaghetti and meatballs.We ate as we got to know each other.

After the whole hour passed I felt like I was in heaven.I guessed I have a new Mr.Crush and his name was Peter Harris,and apparantly he has done so many productions since he was five.Imagine that.I was only dreaming to become an actress at that age and he was living my dream.I know I'm aperformer because it runs in my blood...well on my father's side.But all that does not matter right now.

...

We were all back at the theater and we didn't really do anything.We just practiced some songs until it was 3:00pm.

...

It was getting dark.Good thing the apartmet was just one last block away.I was so eager to go home and sleep and dream about Peter.

I finally reached my bed and din't even bother to change out of my jeans and shirt.I slowly drifted away to the wonderland of my my dreams ...

...

It was a rainy morning in the streets of New York.I found Peter wondering around the streets of Manhattan.He was wearing a denim shirt over a plain v-neck, tight jeans and a good pair of converse.Pretty casual for a very handsome Broadway actor.

"Hey Peter wait up." I say as I caught up to him in the streets of Manhattan.I was pretty sure he was willing to see me now that we're together.I mean he said I love you to me already.He was just very charming.He just swept me off my feet in an instant.We just seemed like to be so perfect.

"Hey !" I said as he grabbed my umbrella from my hand.He made that as his signal for me to chase him.It was pouring rain.Harsh rain was falling onto my head.I raced with Peter but his long limbs just gave him more advantage.I pushed through the sea of New Yorkers and eyed on Peter.I just continued running and I finally grab hold of Peter.He turned around and took a look a good look at me.He put the umbrella over my head and just gave me the warmest smile I have ever seen.I was shocked as the sudden pour of rain hit my head once more.He was slowly putting down the umbrella.When the umbrella finally hit the ground I felt my waist being pulled by one hand and my face being caressed with the other.He just seemed so perfect in every angle of his face.He slowly moved closer to my face and there.I felt his lips on mine.Our lips were moving in perfect motion.Like there's no othere tomorrow.He pulled and you could hear the heavy breathing from the both of us.His curls were just drenched in water,but his emerald eyes gleaming with happiness and joy.His dimples popped up on both sides of his cheecks.He immediatley just hugged me...

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

"ugh" and with that I turned off my alarm clock.

I wanted to go back to sleep to continue my dream with Peter.Than it processed...That wasn't Peter in my dream...It was Harry...but why ?!

____________________________________________________________

See...it's not really that important of a chapter,but I'll do a better one tomorrow.I promise !

OH AND THE BLOND HAIR COLOR IS LIKE ANNASOPHIA'S....but remember she's not really Sammy