Chapter 17

Hey there...I'm so sorry about how long it took.There was a big trouble in uploading this through the computer,so I had to upload through my iTouch.I'm so sorry for the mis-spelled words and supposed to be italicized words.It was so frustrating....

________________________________________

-Harry-

I might sound like a love struck puppy,but I admit that I am.I'm finaly here with the girl I've been looking for for two years straight.Her warm smile,her hugs,her kisses,the endless laughter,the playful banters.All of those things are what I missed.I missed her.But now that I've got her trust again,what else can I do.We can't go back to spending every single moment together.We're both very busy at work.I hardly get any day offs and I bet she's probably busy as well with rehearsals.Just by the thought of losing her again scared me.I didn't want her to think I left her.I'll make ways.All spare time I have I vow to use it all on her.I'll try.

"Harry?"Her fragile voice sang,making me feel guilty.

"Yes my love?"I tried to hide the hint of guilt that I felt.

"You're leaving tomorrow."Her voice dropped."But don't worry about me.I get it.I'm having rehearsals next week too."She tried to hide her sadness,but she failed.She pulled away from her position and looked me in the eyes begging for a reply.

"Don't think about it that way sunshine.I may be leaving,but my love for you will never change.Just trust me on this."I reassured.Her facial expression read dissapointed.I leaned over her and kissed her forehead softly and laid her head back onto my chest.I begun to stroke her hair"I love you Sammy.Just always remember that."I whispered."If only your schedule wasn't full,could come with me to L.A. tomorrow."I sighed as I continued to stroke her hair,but her head shot up.She squinted her eyes and tilted her head to the side,signaling that she wants to know if I was even serious about what I was saying."Stop that...and yes I'm serious about this Sammy."I laughed.

"If you are then,I'm willing to."Her smile lit up the room,making the situation a million times lighter,but her smile disapeared quickly."But Taylor...and-"

"and the press?"I finished.She gave a small nod.

"They will never notice.The press and Taylor will never know.Just trust me with this."I reassured

"If you say so Harold."She smiled once more as she ruffled my curls.

"Hey,never touch the curls."I said as swooped a bunch and flipped it to the side.I found a smirk appearing onto her face.

"You never complained when I did it yesterday,and when you shut me up two years ago,and when I was sick or when-"I cut her off once more

"Okay fine.You can touch the curls."I gave up raising both my hands in surrender.

"C'mon and help me pack then Harold."Her smile was reaching both ends of her ears.She seemed so happy.But I have to admit I wasn't technically sure of how to introduce her to everybody,or how to explain her management,or to the fans.In all honesty I didn't know what to do.

...

We went back to her apartment without being noticed.How,you may ask.Well she knew her ways around the city's alleys and shortcuts.I warned her on how she shouldn't pass here often,because you never know what's going to happen in the dark alleys.She gave me a small peck on the lips after I said that.But all the panicking suddenly sunk in me.She was already starting to pack for the trip and I was still here in the living room,pacing back and forth,fussing over how to explain why I'm bringing along a girl.

"Harry can you help me with this ?"She screamed.

"Coming."I ran towards her room and I found a lot of luggage sprawled on the floor.