Chapter 13

-Two years of seperation-

-Allison-

It's good.Life's good.My career.My fans are good.My niece is good.My mother's less bitchy now.My father's happy with his life back home.My sister's good with her new boy friend.My life away from Harry is good.So I'm just happy...at least I think I am.If you're wondering who's preoccupying my thoughts right now.Well it's mostly no one but me.I finally got rid of Harold in my mind...well he usually pops in every now and then in my head,but none the less he's not as often as he was there than before.I have so much in my mind about things related to work.I've ventured into modeling,writing and some other stuff.Well modeling was not as much my thing,but it was fun now that I'm eighteen and my body just bloomed in every single way posibble,it was fun showing of my curves.I wasn't a stick nor a tree trunk.I was just really curvy.

Now the only thing in my mind is which musical should I actually go for.There are two big broadway musicals I have to choose between.It was between Chicago or Rock of Ages.This was a tough call.Believe me I grew up with 80's music playing in the house and in the car and I was also grew up watching the movie Chicago a million times,eventhough it wasn't really age appropriate for an eight year old,but who cares.I need time and lots of it.

It was the thirteenth of September, 7am, and almost a month 'till my birthday.I took a seat on the sofa near my bed.Oh wait did I mention I transferred to a higher class apartment in Manhattan.My mother bought the apartment next door,with MY MONEY,and left me alone with my own.I'm not against the idea,but my money was used for something purposeless.I'm not the type to bring any friends home or any guy,so why do I have to live alone. ?I mean with my schedules I don't have time for friends and relatonships.Wait...is she scared if I bring home a guy and...OH EWW...what a brain for a mother ! I never really gave anything out to any boy but my lips.But all my other parts are still quite fresh.Okay enough with that thought.Wait one more thought.If I enter for the role in Chicago,I need to show skin,and a lot of it.If you don't know what Chicago it's a story about murder,love,and deceiving the audience.It's a twist and turn of the surprisng outcome of the troublesome life of Roxie Hart,which was the role offered to me.Okay enough of that.It's to tiring to discuss this right now so I'll just stop.

...

I took a good look at the window overlooking the city.I was still in awe on how I ended up here in the city.It was all like it was just yesterday when I still had a whole head of brown hair and back home with such petty teen problems.I just realized how childish I was.Fretting over a stupid boy who would never care.Fretting over his ass of a girlfriend.Fretting over how bitchy my mother was.It was just so stupid of me expecting that all what I wanted would happen.Thinking that all would become better if I acted like a person who knew what would be better for everyone...like my mother.

My thoughts were distracted by my phone vibrating.I reached out and wiggled the phone out of the pockets of my jeans.I looked at the caller ID and I was so happy to see dad on the screen.I instantly unlocked my phone and held it to my ear.

"Hello ? is this Samantha"I heard my father say.I was just happy how he said Samantha

SILENCE

I was still in shock when I realized he wanted an answer.

"Umm it's me."I said shyly

"Oh gosh sunshine,your accent...it-it's different."he said stuttering obviously shocked

"Oh dad it's nothing.It'sjust an accent."

"Ok then.I've decided to send something to yo by mail and it'll be there probably by tomorrow or the next."

"Oh,ok dad.How's life back there ?"I said trying to make the topic a lttle bit more intresting.

"I'm good sunshine.Oh I've heard you're realy famous now.Who would know you and Harold would become blind in the limelight."