Chapter 5

Okay this chapter,to me,was pretty exciting.Please tell me if it's to dull and boring,and I'll put a good sass scene in one other chapter.

---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---

-Sammy-

"I'll take that as a yes." Philip said.

He took my hand and off we went to our next class,drama.

YES ,AT LAST DRAMA !

I loved drama class,because I technically love to act.I can act all innocent when I'm in trouble,cry when I want to trick a friend,change my personality with a snap of a finger.

Challenging ?

I know.

...

"Samantha Jones" my professor said.

"PRESENT !" I eagerly say.

"Okay... that's it.Now we move on to our topic.I have been interacting with your Literature teacher.A special someone in this class made a script about a love story and I would love to make it into a play.I would not say who,but when the author get's the script,keep quiet,because I will mention your name after the play has been done.

"Pass."

As I saw the title of the script I was shocked,but I tried to keep my excitement inside.

'Let fate decide the rest.'

It was my masterpiece.

It was a love story about a young girl who dreamt about her future.She fell in love with a rich prince and had everything she wanted.She woke up and told her guy best friend.She searched and searched for her true love.She found him,but found out he was a total douche.They were about to get married when her best friend barged into her wedding and went off with her.

I was in love when I wrote this.It was the day Harry asked me out to the dance.

What can I say,I was inspired,but it wasn't my beat work.I knew it was to cliche much for a sixteen year old.Well my teacher said its should be romantic,but nothing rated R.It should be sweet,but not too sweet.It should have a touch of jealousy,but like something that came out from a fairytale book...So she wanted us to make something for children,in short.

"Ugh,typical love story !" Harry spat from the back row.

"What do you care ?" I murmured

"Excuse me ?"

"I said what do you care,I think it's possible !" I annoyingly said with all my anger showing.

"Well you know fairytales are never true.They are very impossible.They do not serve a purpose !"

"Excuse me,but you are a negative man.Don't come running to me again,when you want YOUR OWN LITTLE FAIRYTALE CRUMBLES !"

Ha I did it!

REVENGE MODE ON.For a weakling,I started to step up a little bit.

"Okay calm down Ms.Jones,Mr.Styles I know you have your own opinion on this,but that was not to be blurt out in class."

"I'm sorry sir,It's my fault for answering back.If you're mad,you should be mad at me." I said

Wait why am I protecting him.That,that JERK FACE !

"Okay let's just move on."Our professor said.He was going to call out actors who could be in the play.

RINGGGG

The bell went off.That means time for lunch.

"Okay I'll just be posting the cast on the board.You are free to look any time after class." After that he left.