Chapter 8

This is dedicated to  niallismyirishcutie 'cause she voted for this...anyway I just wanted them to feel a bit special

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sammy-

I decided to have a walk in a small portion of the town

I walked and walked and walked.

I took the time to think about what just happened.Did I just have a minute make out session with Styles ?

What the hell was I thinking ?!

"STUPID,STUPID,STUPID" I said to myself,knocking my head with my fist.

I passed by my old school.The pre-school I entered when I was five.I intently remember what happened that first day.I sat at one corner of the room and played with my earring,when Someone tapped my shoulder.It was a boy with brown hair and green eyes.I at first was scared to say hello until he said , "It's ok sunshine,I won't bite !" and that was the start of our friendship.

As I stared at the school,hearing the tiny kid's voices coming from the small school,I could not help but knock on the door.

"Hello there !" a familiar face said.It was my old school teacher,who seems like she never aged.

"Mrs.Baxter,you haven't aged a bit!"

"Umm,I'm sorry but you are...Wait.Hold it...Jones ?!"

"Yes ma'am"

"Oh yes you were that kid who stuck to that other kid...what's his name..."

"Styles ?"I said in a low tone

"Oh yes,the Styles kid...that kid who alwaysbrought you trouble...anyway what brings you here ?"

"Oh I just came from a friend's house and decided to take a walk in town."

"Well ok then.You can watch the kids practice for..."

"Oh,no I'm fine.I just wanted to say Hi."

"Ok then,bye my dear.It was nice seeing you !"

"You too Mrs.Baxter !"I said as I took my last look around the familiar surrounding.

I went along the malls,theaters,shops,and I have already killed three hours.I have thought about what I wanted to do after the spring break.

As soon as I got home I ran up to my room,got changed,and ran down to living room where my mu mum was finishing a  book.

"Mother ?"

"What now Samantha ?"

"Mother,I was thinking...If I could be home schooled after spring break ?...."

She dramatically put down her book.

"At last ! A mature decision of yours!..."

I was shocked by her response.I almost choked on my own spit

"And that is good,so you could get away from that Styles kid."

WHY NOW ?!

"Yes mother...but when I graduate I decide to take a career in acting."

"Anything that could help you earn money faster,than ok !"She said as she was picking up her book from her lap,and started reading again.

Not even a 'whatever makes you happy,my daughter !' .

Anyway I was pretty happy with her response.Atleast I'll get to do what I wanted whenever I wanted

-Next day.Drama Class.-