Chapter 15

My heart rate rose by the second.My whole body just froze.He is actually saying he really thought of me ?! He's admitting his mistake ? He's saying he wasn't the only one who felt something ?He's saying I was the one he fell in love with ?

Ok my mind can't process this kind of information.

I need to say something before he suspects anything else.Wait my birthmark.Shit the one on my hand.Oh no nevermind.He's holding my right hand.Thank you God.

"Me ?"I said faking an innocent look as he continued to touch my makeup less face.

"Yes.You miss Davis,look like my best friend."

"But we can never be Harry."I said looking anywhere but his eyes.

"And why is that Miss Davis ?"he asked taking my chin slowly and tilting my head up.

"Nothing...I mean after all this we'd never actually be friends.I swore to myself already I won't ever become your friend.But whatever you told me today here in the meadow would only stay here in the meadow."I said sternly,taking his hand on my face away.His expression changed from cheeky Harry to very very dissapointed Harry.He let go of my hand and started to move away from me.I said I wanted to be friends,but not around anyone else.

When he started to move away,something inside me didn't want him to hate me as Allison.I grabbed hold of him and pulled him into a tight hug and started tearing up."I'm sorry Harry.As much as I would really want us to become friends,I don't want to hurt Taylor.I'm telling you this Harold,because it's for the best,I'm telling you.You'll sooner or later regret everything Harry."I burried my head onto his shoulder and started to talk once more"I know 'cause something like this already happened to me once.I just-I just don't want any of us to hurt again.Not just Taylor Harry.It's more than that..."and with that I bursted out with tears soaking his old blue plaid shirt he had since for as long as I remember.He just stayed there awkwardly,in our position.Aftr a few moments of processing what I said he began to rub circles onto my back."Shhh...sunshine...it's okay...I get it.I'm sorry."he whispered into my ear as I began to cry even harder.My sobs making me sound like a dying seal of some sort.

...

After a few moments of letting out all my tears the sun was about like an inch from going away for good...well at least for today,I had the courage to arise from Harry's shoulder.Harry has been whispering stuff like "Shh...it'll be alright." or "C'mon cheer up Allison...I 'm sorry."

"You're still alive !" Harry joked as my face probably red and puffy from crying,tried to smile.My eyes really irritated from all the crying.My contacts are pissing me off so much.I gave him a slight nudge on his side and pulling him back into a ten second tight hug."Thank You Harry."I whispered into his ear and let go of him,but he just hugged me tighter.

"You said whatever happens here in the meadow stays in the meadow right ?"he asked seriously.

"Yes.Why ?"I smiled because I know even how famous he gets,he's still the same geeky Harold who has the lamest jokes and pick up lines.

"Because..."He said quickly pulling away from the hug but maintaining his hands on my sides.He looked into my now blue green eyes as I stared into the gleaming green eyes of the curly eighteen year old.I knew were this cheeky boy was planning to do and I didn't plan to protest.He slowly leaned over and brushed his lips against mine.Our lips soon were moving in sync.His hands just held me tighter and tighter for me not to escape his grasp.His tongue begged for entrance and I did not protest.I let him wander my mouth as much as he wanted.Our tongues fought with each other and he ended up being the dominant one.It has been so long that I have been craving for him.He was the only one who could make me feel this good.All the weight of the world seemed to disappear for awhile.It felt like I had no more problems in life.I was happy.My hands wandered the familiar curls once again.The fireworks once again reappeared out of nowhere.My feelings for Harry were unexplainable.All I could feel is a certain rush coursing into my veins.The passion he put into the kiss seemed far different form what he gave Taylor this afternoon.I could feel him smile into the kiss wanting me to melt.The kiss seemed to last for a few moments but I wanted it to last more than needed.Then it hit me.Taylor.She'd be coming any moment now.I pulled away, wiped my mouth with my hand,and caught up with my breathing.He didn't let go of me but his grip loosened.