Chapter 18:Part 1

Hello there...sorry if it took so long,but something just went terribly wrong with my uploading...AGAIN ! 

Well some of you might be confused because of some changes.Harry was originally going to New Jersey,but I changed it to L.A. for some reason.I'm sorry for the confusion.Oh and I'll be editing my last chapter if it'll get fixed soon.I'm just happy I have at least twenty faithful readers now ! Thank you for everything.You don't know how much I thank you guys for.

I just hope wattpad would just fix it already,because I'm going back to school and I'll be lowering my chances of uploading.But don't worry because I will upload during the weekends the show must always go on,shouldn't it ?

________________________________________________________________________

-Sammy-

I was left in the room.Utterly quiet,as I stood there.I needed time to think,and get away for a moment.Somewhere I can be alone,in peace.I ran down the hallway and entered my room to get my phone and wallet and just ran out the door.Leaving the pretty sight of the hotel suite,somehow gave me relief.I knew I was out of the premises of Harry's sight.Well him and his bandmates.I just felt like I needed to let loose and calm myself down.I,for some reason,took twenty five floors through the elevator and twenty five using the stairs.The moment I stepped into the lobby I quickly turned my head from left to right,to see is anyone was following me.

'No one would follow you all the way down here,stupid !' A voice in my head whispered.Well yeah,who was I kidding ? Why would anyone follow me all the way down here ?I'm Samantha Jones.I'm just a silhouette that nobody notices.

"Excuse me miss,are you lost ?"A female voice spoke.I turned my head around and found a woman,maybe in her late twenty's or early thirties,red hair,around 5'7.Wow too much details for this unecessary lady.

"Umm,no.I know where I'm going.I was-It's just-oh never mind."I pushed passed her and headed out the revolving doors of the main entrance.

I was out.Finally out.

...

As I was walking for who knows how long,I found a Starbucks,over looking a beach.

(A/N: I DON'TKNOW IF HERE'S SUCH A THING,BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN TO L.A YET,BUT JUST IMAGINE.)

I ordered myself a caramel laté and an Oreo cheesecake.It was a hard decision on what name I'd give out to the barista,so I just ended up giving Sammy.I wasn't afraid of carbs though.Those calorie counting diets just don't work with my eating habits.Actually no diet actually works for me because I don't eat full meals,but I sure do eat a lot of snacks and sweets every other minute and I have an average body as a result,but it isn't what I was aiming for.I felt like I wasn't good enough to fit into pretty clothes,and pretty revealing clothes as well.

I took a window seat overlooking the beautiful beach,and enjoyed my time alone.In all honesty,I hated being alone in public.Those annoying stares you get,that make you so insecure,that you just shrug off and pretend you didn't see.I felt so disgusted especially if it were guys,but to tell you the truth,I can't help but blush when it's a cute guy who does.Like the barista awhile ago.He kinda checked me out and he was really cute.He was a clean cut college boy,working part time for money,kinda guy.He was adorably awkward.He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.His imperfect teeth covered by braces,making him more adorable as he opened his mouth to talk.It gave me a chance to get my mind out of the thought of Harry,but as soon as I got my order,and sat down,a certain curly haired boy entered my thoughts once more.

"Don't fret about that now.I'm sorry...I know you need time to think.Just take me however you want.I'm glad on whatever you want me to be."His voice rang once more in my mind.If he wanted me to love him,why not.But yet again I'm scared.I don't know why the heck I was.He's just there,waiting.The one I've only had eyes on for years,somewhat begging for me to love him.It was my only chance,but it will make me look all desperate and all over him if I answer him right away.I mean who confesses love after three days of reconciliation ?I know we had intimate things going on between us,which made us seem like friends with 'a little bit of benefits',but somehow it all fit the puzzle perfectly.The image of us just being friends was just all a blur now.I saw him now as more of a lover than a friend.But I don't want him to know how I really feel,until I'm ready.As long as he's not confused with my way of showing affection,I'm stable,but he should understand otherwise.