026

Just a little teaser to see if I still got it, ion see how I was writing

I'Jae Asai Moore

_________________________

"So this is our grandmother's house?" Jaelyn asked as we walked up to the door.

"Yes and she can't wait to meet you, hopefully she's up." I said waiting on Amaris to bring me the damn keys.

"Boy hurry the fuck up damn" I yelled as he started walking slow like it wasn't hot outside.

"Watch yo fucking mouf when you talkin to me bruh"

"No you mind your mouth Mr.Killer" Jaelyn told him before rolling her eyes and turning towards the door.

"So yeen hear ya sista cuss?"

"Nope I wasn't listening at that moment" she said rolling her neck.

"Ight bet remember that when yo bad ass want something"

"What would I want from you?"

"I'm the only one that buy yo ass raw shoes and who gone make you ribs? Damn I forgot bout that shit, who gone watch the dumbass cartoons?" He asked making her have a change of heart.

"Mr.Killer it was a joke, you know like something someone says to get you to show your sense of humor."  Jaelyn tried to explain while talking with her hands.

"Ion wanna hear that shit let's go" he laughed.

After their little argument we went into the house and was about to sit down until Pep came running down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Boy what the fuck wrong wit you?" I asked as we walked in there.

"I gotta stay energized" he said with his mouth stuffed from the peanut butter and jelly sandwich he was eating.

"Nigga for what? Youn do shit. You just got fired from Popeyes, that break should give you more than enough energy" Murda
laughed.

"Shut up bitch, I quit when I got off probation. Ima real fucking street pharmacist" Pep snapped while taking a sip of milk.

"Yo ass can't even spell pharmacist, ever since Jaelyn got here y'all been tryna use these bug ass words"

"Um excuse Mr.Killer, I'd hate to be the one to poke the bear, but if you believe that pharmacist is a big word, then I can solemnly swear to you that you are the unintelligent one"

"Bae yo sister just called me a dumbass" Murda told Jae earning a small laugh

"Zacaris she's back up and ready, come and make this pussy pop like a choppa wit a hunnid rounds" Nana yelled from her room.

"Can't be no lightning without thunder baby, make this kitty purrr" she added thinking they were alone.

"For her, Ight big bruh ima fuck wit you a lil later" he told murda while trying to dap him up.

"Bitch don't touch him" I snapped. They so damn nasty. It's kids in this house.

"That's my grama you dumb ass insect lookin fuck" Murda said while backing up a little.

"Trifling ain't een the word" I mumbled before walking off. They cute together but ion wanna hear bout them hunching on each other.

"So I'Jae is he our grandfather now?"

"Girl hell fuck no he still ugly ass Pep" I explained making her just nod her head and go back to doing whatever she was doing.

"Na ain't that bout a bitch" June laughed as he finally walked through the front door,