020

*60+ votes 35+ comments for the next chapter

Can't believe I wrote a 1,603 word chapter for muhfuckas who can't even comment 😒

We gone try this again! Y'all don't do right somebody ain't gone make it to chapter 21... 🤷🏾‍♀️

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

_____________________________

"Oh my fucking god bruh crank up" I heard Ca'Laya, my friend from work say. She was currently in the parking lot trying to leave so she can go pick up her baby.

"Girl you got off like a hour ago and you still out here?"

"Yes girl and Ja'Laya gotta get picked in like ten minutes" she told me sighing.

"Alright how bout I take you to get her and we call a tow truck to bring it to my house and you can you my triple A card"

"For real? Thank you so much"

"Girl it ain't no problem you know I got you" I told her as she she got out of the car grabbing a few things before she followed me to my car.

"I don't know what I would do with out you" she said once we were got in.

"I do, you woulda been bored as hell at this place and you prolly woulda went off on Terry ugly ass too"

"No that's yo life babes I'm nice as hell I would never go off on Terry she ain't that bad"

"I- Girl lemme lone cause you was just calling her a dumbass hoe"

"Why must you live in the past" she asked me making me laugh. After that she hooked her phone up to the aux and played some music.

Cranking up the car, I pulled out of my parking space and headed to Ja'Laya's school.

"Oh um Lay don't forget to call the tow people" I reminded her as we came up on a red light.

"Girl I forgot just that fast" she said smacking her teeth.

When she got off the phone with them we had just pulled up to the school. Ja'Laya and her teacher were standing there waiting for her.

She got out the car and Ja'Laya ran up to her giving her a hug while the teacher stood there mugging her. I can't stand teachers like this.

"Aye lil hoe watch how you look at my sister" I said to her once Ja'Laya got into the car.

"All have you know I am far from being a whore, but make sure your 'sister' gets here on time because unlike you I have a life to tend to"

Right when I was about to get out the car she walked off and Ca'Laya pushed me back down in my seat.

"Not today pooh not today" she laughed.

"TeeTee Jae I got you ima have Javontae put some of them sticky spurs from the park in her chair tomorrow" she told me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Thank you baby, that's why you my favorite"

"I thought I was yo favorite" Ca'Laya said as she playfully mugged me.

"Mama you in yo feeling? Ion like det."

"Gir- I almost said something, yo lil ass been round Jae too long" she laughed.