011

"Huh" I said looking up noticing there wasn't any steam covering the glass door on her shower. Damn she did say she was taking a cold shower.

Currently we were looking at each other's body without thinking about it until my lil friend down there decided to pop out.

Looking down I looked back up at her "Aye uhh Jae you still tryna get blessed?"
.....

*there will be requirements to get chapter 12 so be mindful while reading this chapter*
___________________________

𝕆𝕞𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨

_____________________________

"Yea do yo damage lil daddy" she said as she stepped out of the shower. Walking up to him she smiled, not second guessing anything. She had been wanting this since he almost killed Kyler for putting his hands on her.

She's been waiting for months and now she's about to get what she wanted. Standing on her tippie toes she wraps her arms around his neck and jumps up locking her legs around his torso.

"You want this fa real" Murda asked as she just looked him in his eyes and nodded.

He walked out of the bathroom into the room carrying her. As soon as they got in the room What's Love by Majornine began playing.

A/N: this my first time writing one of these so y'all if the writing style change that mean I tapped out and gave it all up for my friend to write it🤣

"Gimme kiss" she said looking up at him. He looked her in her face and did just what he was told. Using one hand to hold her up he took the other and wrapped it around her throat deepening the kiss.

"Mhmm" she moan as he sucked on her tongue.

Breaking away from the kiss he laid back on the bed with her. I'Jae took this as her chance to gain control again. She crawled to the bottom of the bed, where his legs were and worked he way back up to his dick.

When she reached it she licked her hand and wrapped it around the base of his dick. Putting her mouth on his tip she swirled her tounge around it before taking him in her mouth, going as deep as she could before coming back up.

A/N: idc idc idc I will never say manhood, member, or cock in my books I do not like that shit 😭 if y'all can't deal wit me saying dick then y'all gone have to gtf cause I refuse 🤣
(Ong dat shyt weird 💀)

Licking the tip once again, I'Jae made eye contact with Murda, his eyes low and his bottom lip stuck between his teeth.

'Im finna show him.." I'Jae thought

Taking both of her hands, she gripped them around his now glossy dick. Her hands went up and down along with her head. The slurping noises were all you heard and Murda's low grunting.

By now her spit and his precum covered her hands. She went down on him this time she removed one of her hands to play with his balls.

"Fuck." He grunted once again he then broke eye contact causing I'Jae to smirk she swiveled her tongue around his dick. As she sped up her pace with on hand still on his dick and the other playing with his balls.

Murda was feeling like she was fucking him more than not he was fucking her. He didnt like the feeling of not being in control, his masculinity was definitely popping out.

Coming up she took a deep breath before Murda grabbed her head and started to shove his long and meaty dick down the back of her throat.

"Ain't finna play me like i'm a hoe."