023

#𝙻𝙻𝙺𝚅🕊

𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚎...
𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚖? 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜? 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝.

This chapter has been sitting in my drafts for some days now, probably a week I don't know, but anyways here y'all go.

Yall almost at 100k reads 🥴

𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕜 ℝ𝕖𝕚𝕕

___________________________

"We're going on a trip in our favorite kid snatcher van, zooming through the streets, real hood niggas, aye climb aboard get ready to shoot so more, zooming through the streets of Hollywood, Flawda-" Jigga sung as we pulled out of the driveway going to get Jaelyn.

"Nigga shut the fuck up" Mooney said slapping him in the back of the head before sitting back down mugging him.

"Fa real nigga childish as fuck" June agreed.

"Well fuck both of y'all ugly asses up, monkey looking niggas y'all get on my nerves wit y'all lame ass"

As they continued to go back and forth with their arguing, Me, Von, and Pep sat quiet for the rest of the ride.

Twenty minutes later...

"In one hundred feet your destination should be on the left" the gps said through the car speakers.

"You the only hood nigga I know that use a damn gps to do a job" Jigga told me as I pulled over.

"Nigga shut the fuck up you acting like I know this my city or some shit"

"Y'all gone stop talking ta me like ima bitch or sum" he scoffed.

"Stop actin like it then black bitch" June told him before getting up and opening the door to the van.

Cutting the van off I got out and took a minute to look at my surroundings. Once everyone was out of the van I locked the doors and we gathered around each other to go over the plan again.

"When we get in there we gone take a calm approach, if shit go left then you up the stick, Ight?"

"Yea" everyone said as they nodded their heads.

"Aye Jaevon we gone go ta the front and let them niggas go round back"

After we talked, we broke off and let them boys get to where they needed to be before we made any moves.

"Let's go" he told me before walking towards the front, I nodded my head and followed him.

"sir you can't go in there" the man at the gate told us

"Shut the fuck up and unlock this shit fa I buss ya brain" Von snapped, as soon as he said that we lifted our shirts revealing our glocks

"Say less, you need the key too? You know what you can have the shit ion get paid enough to die" he replied giving us the key and leaving.

"That nigga lame as fuck" we said laughing. Going through the gate we looked around an continued to go to the front door.

"Fa a nigga who sell crack he got a nice ass house" I said under my breath.