02

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖
___________________

"Ayy, Club Godzilla, I ain't trickin', I'm just dickin' bitches down Head down, pop that, pop that, pop that pussy to the ground She a freak hoe I put her on the team, If you keep your pussy clean, then scream" I rapped to Then Leave by BeatKing as I pulled up to a gas station

"Hannnnn" I yelled parking my car besides the pump. Cutting off my car I got out and locked my doors, as I was walking into the store I realized I didn't know what pump I was at so I had to walk all the way back out to look.

"Bruh I hate this shit" I scoffed walking before seeing that I was at pump number three.

"Ahh shit bitch watch where the fuck you going" I snapped as I got up off the ground dusting my self off. Looking up I seen this light skin dude with some raw ass tattoos, if he ain't have me this fucked up right now he would have been fine as fuck.

"See I was gone help yo pussy ass up but nah watch whea the fuck yo hoe ass going, retarded looking bitch" he said grabbing his keys out of his pocket walking off

"Bitch I should kill yo dumbass" I mumbled as the ugly nigga walked past me.

"Try me ugly ass hoe" he laughed

"Ugly?" I asked grabbing my phone out going to the camera observing my face and body.

I went in the store and paid for the gas, got some snacks, and made my way to the car. After pumping my gas I got in the car and drove to my nana's house.

"Ugly? Like a bitch ain't do her hair today it's in a messy bun, I'm dressed bummy, a cute bum at that, but ugly? Nah that nigga must be got some cataracts or some shit, baby gotta be as blind as Stevie Winder if he think my fine ass is ugly" I said talking to myself as I came up to a red light.

After waiting for what felt like a whole hour the light finally turned green.

"Hell nah I'm finna take these back streets cause byeeee what I look like going through allem lights"

Twenty minutes later....

"Nana" I yelled walking through her door

"Stop all that yelling baby I'm right here" she said coming around the corner giving me a hug

My nana is my birth givers mother, but she cut her off once she realized how I was being treated, she always kept in touch with me and made sure I was straight.

My dad was her "godson" but my mama hoe ass fucked that up when she trapped him. Who fucks they god brother, let alone intentionally get pregnant by them. Like yall deadass was raised as siblings, but you went and fucked in him while he was sleep.

"Damn nana yo child was a rapist" I said really thinking about it

"Girl shut the hell up and go get yo stuff" she laughed waving me off.

"Okay and when I'm done ima give you the tea nana"

"Okay baby hurry up cause I wanna listen while I eat my food" she said twisting as she made her way to the kitchen

"See yea cause hell nah nana what type of time you on?" I laughed

"Girl stay out of grown folk business I'm just making sure I still got it for when Al come over"

"Hold on nana my stuff gone have to wait, let's eat so you can tell me bout Alfred" I said closing the front door and walking to the kitchen

"My man name ain't Alfred we call him Al but his name is Alphonso, back in the day he was what yall youngins call a hood nigga, I remember when we was in high school he used to sell us them ibuprofen and have us messed up in school"

"Nana not phonza selling headache medicine" I snorted while slapping my thigh.

"Girl shut yo country ass up talking bout some damn phonza that man name is Alphonso, now tell me what happened" she said playfully rolling her eyes as she placed the plates of smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, and corn on the table.

"So Irene brought her aggy as- behind in the room waking me up out my sleep talking bout I needa go to the unemployment office cause she ain't gone have nobody living in her house and not bringing money in" I told her before eating some of the food

"No she didn't" nana gasped looking shocked " knowing damn well you the only one bringing money in, and she should be trying to be in ya good side knowing you bout to get your inheritance"

"I- nana that's the same thing I said girl then I had told her that and she gone kick me out, and guess what I did"

"What you did baby?" She asked looking intrigued

"I got my happy self up packed my stuff and put it in the car, then when I came back to get my money she gone beg me to stay and when I said no she cussed me out talking bout she shoulda aborted me and I tried to steal her man from her"

"Now she know she ain't that crazy yo daddy woulda killed her ass and I woulda been at the funeral like Ian know what happened"

After that we just laughed and talked some more, before we finished our food then she came out with some ice cream and pound cake.

"Nana you tryna get me thick ainna?"

"Girl- you already got a lil shape yo ya. You get that from me" she said doing a little spin. Y'all I deadass love my nana she literally my best friend.

"Okay cause piddd" I added

"On big pussy" my nana said sitting in her seat

"I- nana? Stay off yo phone" I laughed

Once we finished all of our ice cream she helped me get some of my stuff out of the car and brought it up to my room.