018

*this needs 45+ votes and 25+ comments for y'all to get a chapter 19

*60+ votes 35+ comments for the next chapter to be a  part 2

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

_____________________________

"So um she ain't have money or nun like that so uhh y'all think she left me the food stamps?" I asked as we left out of the funeral going to the grave site.

"You going to hell" Jaevon said shaking his head.

"Okay and? Shit ha evil ass used to get a band in stamps fuck I look like letting that pass, the way y'all asses eat ima need them damn stamps"

"Misses Moore please follow us this way" the funeral home owner told me as I patted a tissue on my face. Only a few people knew what happened so I had to try and act like I was hurt to avoid questions and judgement.

What ima look like telling people I whooped my mama ass before she got hit by a car, they gone think I had something to do with it.

"Oh lord why her? She ain't do nothing to nobody" I heard one of her crackhead friends cry followed by some nigga walking by mugging Irene casket as they put it in the hearse "that bitch owe me five bandz betta be lucky somebody got ha fo I did"

Uhh, maybe he getting the foodstamps.

"Say one mo thing bout some damn foodstamps lil girl" Jaevon said mugging me as he got into the car "get in before I whoop yo ass"

"When you say whoop my ass can you specify what you mea-"

"Ima whoop yo ass like that truck whooped Irene ass now get in this damn car" he said through gritted teeth so no one would really hear him. You know what my happy ass did? I got in the car and buckled my seatbelt.

On the way to the to the grave site we did one more ride through her childhood neighborhood, it was very much ghetto. I seen like five babies running round wit saggy ass diapers on.

Stopping at a stop sign we waited for everyone to catch up before we went ahead to the grave.

"Aye aye aye lil red" I heard from my window, I turned my head and seen this crackhead name Earl, he the only crackhead I know that likes to travel.

He says he like his crack a little cultural.

"Hurry up Earl I'm at a fruneral"

"Okay okay Uhh lemme get uhh a muhfuckin uhh damn what they called?" He said snapping his fingers like he was trying to think of what he wanted.

"A dollar?"

"Yea but add 99 more"

"I- Earl I know like hell yeen just ask me for a hundred dollars" I laughed, cause he was real life smooth as fuck wit it.

"Nah nah nah I said 99 but you politely insisted on giving me another dollar on top of that"

"Ion like you as a person but ya hustle sum different I'll give you twenty" I told him before handing him the money.

He took off his hat and put the money in there then walking down the line of cars yelling "We are accepting donations for the hurt and pain of Darlene's one and only child Dontabia please give what you can and what ever you can't give just give in prayers"

This shit really ghetto as fuck.

25 minutes later...

We were just getting out of the car when some ladies from the church came up to me.

"Aww I'Jae baby you don't seem the least bit of hurt by your mothers passing you must be so strong" the pastor's wife said to me as she rubbed my arm.

"Or she just as evil as she wanna be and here for the inheritance" the deaconess mumbles while rolling her eyes.

"Oh I'm just trying to be strong for my nana and my uncle Stacey, but I think it's getting to me you know it's just really hard" I cried letting my acting skills kick in.

They said a couple of more things before giving me a hug and walking off.

"Yup I knew it yo ass is going to hell" Jaevon laughed as he came up to me.

"No cause them church hoes gone try to come up to me and act like Ian hurt or I'm just here fa money like bitch this MY mama fruneral who not gone be hurt. Oh I wasn't acting hurt before? Tuh these bitches better call Tyler Perry and tell him to book me for one of his plays cause I'm finna act a ass" I told him before making my way to where they were having the burial service.

"Ha old bitter ass ain't seen shit yet"