019

*60+ votes 35+ comments for the next chapter

*Every time you see something bout Irene spam the comments with- #FUCKIRENE - wit her dead ass 😒

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

_____________________________

"I'Jae don't do no dumb shit" was all I heard from Jaevon before I went over to the burial service.

"Hello umm sister I'Jae will you be speaking on behalf of your mother?" The pastor asked as I made my way to a seat.

"Of course I am Pastor she wouldn't want it any other way"

"Glad you said that cause everyone else has already went, it's your turn" he said as he pushed me to the podium. See this why ion like them church folk now.

"Let the church say Amen" I spoke into the mic hearing all the old folk say amen. Okay acting skills it's time to kick in cause a bitch is depending on ya to get through all these lies I'm bout to tell.

"As you all may know, I'm Irene's daughter, and only few of you knew but we were never all that close. I always seemed to hate her, but when I had that near death experience I saw my life flash before my eyes and I just remembered all the good times we had together and how she was always there for me. Whew lord here come the tears" I said to them feeling myself about to cry from holding in my laughs.

"Take ya time baby" one of the old ladies said waving their hand at me followed by other people adding on to what she said. I just nodded and thought of what to say next.

"Okay y'all I'm sorry for that but after that experience I found myself searching the hospital for her, through all the pain I knew I needed her. She was there for me. After that we were inseparable, she was like my best friend-" I told them before I got cut of by Mooney coughing real loud and extra.

"Aghhh my apologies everyone it must be the corona in the air I'll just take my seat... continue BESTFRIEND take your time Jae" he said as he sat back down. I swear this man is so extra.

"Maybe it was god trying to get us back on track before her time was up, I don't know but what I do know is that it was needed and now she's in a better place"

"Tuh Ian know hell was better than the pearly gates but oh well" I heard one of the people next to me mumble.

These some fake ass people, can you imagine somebody showing up to a fruneral fa somebody they don't een like just to make it look like they care? Tuh I could neverrrr.

"Y'all ima sing this song she used to sing when she thought of my father, now it may not be one of them lovely songs Brother Jones be playing on the organ, but it's something special" I announced, earning laughs from all the old people, I never understood why but them old church folk always found weird shit like that funny. And ion like dat...

"Alright alright let the baby sing"

While preparing myself for the song I thought about how I might not get them food stamps and my father so that I could cry a little while singing it. Oh y'all thought a bitch wasn't gone act hurt? Tuh y'all gone feel these tears.

Right as I was about to start singing I got a text, I took a quick glance at it seeing that nana told me they don't hand over food stamps that way.

Walking up to the front by the casket I began to cry and put the mic by my side.

"Why me why me?" I cried resting my body in the casket feeling it shake.

"Ahhhhhh shii-ooot I said catching my self as the pastor looked at me.

Apparently you can't have that much weight on the little thing that they had her casket propped up on. They acting like im one of them girls offa my 600 pound life or some shit.

"Oh lord everyone I'm so sorry, I'm a little shaken up so would anyone else like to show their respects"

"I will" Binky, one of Irene crackhead friends, said coming up to the podium which was just behind the casket.

I just know this bitch gone try to outshine me...

When she got up there people begin talking being rude as hell.

"Aye aye aye shut y'all wanna be holy asses up, my draws mo holier than y'all hoes now listen to what the fuck I gotta say" she said banging her crack pipe on the podium as if it were a gabble, breaking it after hitting it on the thing through her whole little silencer message.

"Oh god"

"Like I was saying before I was rudely interruptioned" she scoffed as she mugged the pastor and his wife, they wasn't even the ones that were talking but he'll pop yo shit Whitney.

"Ima truly miss my friend, I remember the first time we smoked crack together, it was like it was just yesterday. She saw me hitting my pipe and she had been feening for a few days now and I could tell I said 'aye sick bitch you tryna hit da p' she ran over to me like a dog chasing a cat" she sniffles, I'm pretty sure she thought this was a lovely speech but lord no this shit right here is a mess.

"We hit the p for a couple more minutes before she told me about her daughters I'Jae and I'Jaela she said that she wasn't strong enough to care for the two so after her husband died so when she told everyone she was going away for a little she used that as a time to give carry that baby and send her off to a good home"

"The fuck?" I heard Murda say. No cause the fuck is right.

"While on that lovely trip she was introduced to the lord himself who we all know and love Silo the crack god, that baby is now living her bestest life as the child of a god and I just love to see it"

"Bye pastor I gotta go before I wake her ass up and make her ass die again" I told them mumbling the last part. How the fuck could I have a little sister and not know about it.

When I got up and walked to the hearse with the guys following me, they all got in and I drove off.

I'm gone find out if this is true, and if it is ima find my little sister and give her a life the love of a mother I didn't have.